• Thaddeus J. Clements resigned from his position as executive vice president /strategic resources, First Commonwealth Financial Corp.
• William M. Perfett joined Merrill Lynch, Cranberry office, as a financial adviser.
• D.B. Root & Co. hired Nathan Glaser as a registered assistant.
The Binkley Kanavy Group promoted Amy Janocsko to senior associate.
• Janet Best , chief operating officer of Edgar Snyder & Associates, received a certified legal manager certificate from the Association of Legal Administrators.
• Michelle L. Kopnski joined Dinsmore as a partner in the Pittsburgh office's corporate department and as a member of its taxation practice group. Kopnski's practice focuses on complex corporate transactions and on federal, state and local taxation.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
• GatesmanMarmion+Dave hired: Kathy Oldaker as director of media; Linda Nawrocki as director of interactive; Christy Goodman as account executive; Caroline Bovalino as assistant account executive; Sam Panico as senior copywriter; Jeff Barton as senior art director; and Jenna Lo Castro as account coordinator.
Robert Morris University appointed to its board of trustees:
Jeff D. Bergman , private investor and consultant and real estate developer; Kevin Colbert , general manager of the Pittsburgh Steelers; Margaret Hardt DiCuccio , vice president of patient care services and chief nursing officer, UPMC Mercy Hospital; Dr. Margaret Larkins-Pettigrew , department of obstetrics/gynecology, University Hospital Case Medical Center, Cleveland; and Robin R. Sanders , international affairs advisor, Africare.
Canonsburg General Hospital appointed Dr. Peter Moulder IV to its medical staff. Moulder practices internal medicine and has joined the Primary Care Professionals group.
Bill Chambers , founder of the former LeftHand Networks, joined the board of directors of Avere Systems.
Central Electric Cooperative's board of directors elected as officers: President, Margery S. Terwilliger , Armstrong County; vice president, Jody P. Weaver , Clarion County; and secretary / treasurer, Althea M. Smith , Venango County. Members elected: Rick Weaver , Clarion County; and Bette Walters , Forest County.
Cheryl A. Parzych , executive vice president / wealth services, First Commonwealth Bank, was appointed to the Society of Contemporary Craft board of directors.
Darryl J. Ozimek , an instructor of physics in Duquesne University's Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, received the school's Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Lower Burrell man charged with shoplifting
- Penn State seeks recruiting win in ‘whiteout’ game
- After sluggish 1st half, McKeesport rolls past Kiski Area
- Zappala impersonation suspect arrested; stores offered reimbursement
- Pens look to buck shots, goals trend
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo has no hard feelings after failing to make roster
- Pitt puts focus to test in jumbled ACC Coastal race
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- New Kensington to convert tennis courts to dek hockey rink