Michael Haley joined BPU Investment Management Inc. as an assistant vice president / financial consultant in the firm's Downtown office.
Herbein + Company Inc. promoted Katie E. Perry to advanced staff accountant.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
Elisco Advertising hired Anna Miskella as an account executive.
Thomas Lord , a professor of biology at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, was elected to the board of directors of the National Science Teachers Association.
• Westmoreland Cleanways appointed to its board: President M. Curtis Fontaine , operations manager, Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County; Vice President Laura Kayhart , environmental health and safety manager, PPG Industries Inc.; Secretary Kimberly Goodsell , teacher, Greater Latrobe School District; and Treasurer Michael V. Quatrini , QuatriniRafferty, Attorneys at Law. Directors appointed: Albert Barnett , retired, Kennametal Inc.; Archie Bossart , retired, Westinghouse Inc.; Joe Goffner , retired, Mellon Bank; Fred Goodman , retired, Derry Area School District; William J. McCabe , DeBernardo, Antoniono, McCabe, Davis & DeDiana, P.C.; and Timothy Savisky , assistant professor, environmental science, University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg.
• Westmoreland Cleanways hired Natalie M. Reese as program director and Ellen C. Keefe , the organization's executive director, was elected to the board of directors of Professional Recyclers of Pennsylvania.
• Michael Baker Jr. Inc.promoted Thomas E. Donatelli to assistant vice president, Pittsburgh construction services group.
• Now seated on the Pennsylvania Early Learning Investment Commission: J. Robert Baum , chairman of the board of Highmark Inc.; James F. Glunt , a partner with Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., Pittsburgh; Audrey Russo , president and chief executive officer, Pittsburgh Technology Council; and D. Cory Byzewski , vice president / general manager, Direct Energy, Pittsburgh.
The Duquesne University Wellness Team received the George H. Searight Community Service Award from the Pennsylvania Pharmacy Association. Team members Suzanne Higginbotham , Monica Skomo and Robert Laux offer complimentary health and wellness screenings to uninsured or medically underinsured populations.
• Attorneys from law firm Goehring, Rutter & Boehm served as panelists at the Fall Conference of Townships, Boroughs & Authorities. Jaime N. Doherty reviewed procurement and bidding practices, emphasizing common pitfalls in bidding; Elizabeth P. Sattler discussed the 2012 Allegheny County Re-Assessment; and Emily J. Marsh provided an update on the Right-to-Know Law.
Show commenting policy