Natalia Paich was named assistant vice president and wealth relationship manager at First Commonwealth Financial Advisors, a division of First Commonwealth Bank. Paich has received the accredited investment fiduciary analyst designation from Fiduciary360.
Cohen & Grigsby promoted to director Jennifer Park , of the firm's litigation group, and John Wingerter , of the firm's business group. Park's areas of concentration include commercial real estate disputes, eminent domain, employment discrimination defense and public housing authority representation. Wingerter assists clients with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, private equity and mezzanine financing transactions, business formation and capitalization.
• Family Hospice and Palliative Care hired Irene McFadden as director of organizational advancement.
• Forbes Regional Hospital welcomed Dr. Daniel Schwartz to the newly created role of emergency medical services medical director.
Constance (Connie) Ergen Cavrich joined the Community Design Center of Pittsburgh as development manager.
• OSS Inc. welcomed Tim Powers as a sales representative.
• Penn-Northwest Development Corp. hired Randy Seitz as chief executive officer. Seitz is replacing Larry Reichard , executive director, who is retiring.
• George Guthrie , Bryan Morreale and Robert Enick , researchers at the National Energy Technology Laboratory, Pittsburgh site, received Secretary Achievement Awards from the U.S. Department of Energy. They were honored for their part in responding to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill that occurred in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.
• The Antonio J. and Janet Palumbo Cystic Fibrosis Center at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC received the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Quality Care Award: Recognizing Outstanding QI Processes and Accomplishments.
• Daniel A. Torisky received this year's Lay Leadership Award from Phi Delta Kappa for his work with the Autism Society of Pittsburgh. A co-founder of that society, Torisky is its president and chief executive officer.
• Attorneys from law firm Goehring, Rutter & Boehm: Megan M. Ott , a member of the firm's school and municipal law group, served as a presenter in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute's class, School Law: Update on Important Issues; Dana L. Bacsi , a member of the firm's litigation group, presented "Disability Discrimination Claims," a segment of the National Business Institute's employment and discrimination law seminar; and Elizabeth P. Sattler , who represents public schools and municipal agencies, addressed the specifics of the Open Records Law at the Local Government Academy's newly elected officials course.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Russian winger Plotnikov could join Penguins in August
- Pennsylvania’s ‘Grand Canyon’ offers something for everyone
- Philly’s new vibrancy lures crowds
- Starting 9: Pirates missing out on young bat
- Apollo-Ridge’s Tipton, Connellsville’s Wiltrout are Pittsburgh Trib’s Athletes of the Year
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Starkey: Bring back the Brawl!
- Grandmother of boy dropped at Uniontown Hospital says he’s in ICU
- State-owned universities spend millions in race to snare students