• First Commonwealth Advisors, the wealth management division of First Commonwealth Bank, hired Suzanne M. Majocha as a financial adviser.
• Northwest Savings Bank promoted Robert Wicker to vice president, commercial lending, in Washington County and Pittsburgh's South Hills markets.
? Thomas J. Dempsey Jr. joined Sikov and Love P.A. The focus of Dempsey's practice is litigation in Orphans' Court matters and in the planning and administration of estates and trusts.
• Leech Tishman welcomed Steven Toprani to its Pittsburgh office. Toprani, who most recently served as district attorney of Washington County, joined the firm's litigation practice group.
• Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC added Elizabeth S. Goldberg as an associate in the firm's employee benefits group, resident in the Pittsburgh office.
• Drs. Patrizia Guerrieri and Daryl Y. Makishi joined West Penn Allegheny Health System's department of radiation oncology. Guerrieri is based at Western Pennsylvania Hospital; Makishi is based at the system's outpatient care center in Peters.
• Employer members of the Pittsburgh Business Group on Health elected as officers: President Cheryl Melinchak , Westinghouse Electric Co. LLC; Vice President Amy Cox , director, corporate benefits, Wabtec Corp.; Treasurer Myra Kilgore , Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC; and Secretary Wendy Doolan , benefits manager, Clearview Federal Credit Union. Board members elected: Scott Kovaloski , Alcoa Inc.; Karen Marchi , Bayer Corp.; Vanessa Davis , Consol Energy Inc.; Kim Kapfe r, Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.; Donna Steed , Duquesne University; Marie Russo , Ellwood Group Inc.; Michelle Ward , FedEx Ground Package System Inc.; and Donna Frisch , H.J. Heinz Co.
• Eyetique hired Erin Marietti as an optician at the Norman Childs Boutique in Shadyside; Barb Miller as an optician and frame stylist at the South Hills Village store; Denina Robinson as an optician at the Robinson and Shadyside locations; Samantha Steele as an optician at the Squirrel Hill location; Mike Smalls as an optician at the Wilkins location; Stacey Stout as an optician at the Shadyside location; and Talisha Taylor as an optician at the Wexford location.
• Drs. Elie Abdallah and Richard Kucera , medical staff members at Excela Health, received additional board certification in sleep medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Both practice with Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates in Greensburg.
• The Pittsburgh Child Guidance Foundation board of trustees elected these officers: President Charlotte Brown , associate professor of psychiatry at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine; Vice President Pamela W. Golden , marketing and communications consultant; Secretary Charles R. Burke Jr. , chairman, The Grable Foundation; Treasurer Frank N. Domeisen , area president, Yanni Partners, a division of GBS Investment Consulting LLC.
• Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare promoted Kimberly Kelly to executive director of the Redstone Highlands Greensburg campus.
• Hot Metal Harley-Davidson appointed Soel Pineda director of sales and development.
• The Master Builders' Association Young Constructors elected as secretary Dustin Giffin of Giffin Interior & Fixture Inc.
Eric W. Springer , of counsel at law firm Horty, Springer & Mattern P.C., received the A. Leon Higginbotham Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award from the Pennsylvania Bar Association.