St. Clair Hospital to build $20 million outpatient center
St. Clair Hospital said it will begin construction today of a $20 million outpatient treatment center in Peters.
The 40,000-square-foot, two-story facility, along Washington Road on the former site of Al Lorenzi Building Products, is expected to open in spring.
It will be the Mt. Lebanon hospital's second outpatient center and will offer diagnostic services, physicians' offices and a cafe. The hospital's first center is in Bethel Park across from South Hills Village shopping center.
West Penn Allegheny Health System last year opened a $14 million, 55,000-square-foot outpatient center on Washington Road, two miles north of St. Clair's site.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- At least $100,000 in appliances stolen from new homes around Western Pa.
- McKeesport educator honored by nomination for Athena Award
- Gunfire plagues New Kensington
- Corbett: Downtown project will ‘make a huge difference’ in Pittsburgh
- Arnold man charged after 20-mile chase
- Healthy again, Penguins’ Dupuis eager for game action
- McKeesport crash sends motorcyclist to hospital
- No one way to fix Western Pennsylvania’s heroin problem, report says