St. Clair Hospital to build $20 million outpatient center
St. Clair Hospital said it will begin construction today of a $20 million outpatient treatment center in Peters.
The 40,000-square-foot, two-story facility, along Washington Road on the former site of Al Lorenzi Building Products, is expected to open in spring.
It will be the Mt. Lebanon hospital's second outpatient center and will offer diagnostic services, physicians' offices and a cafe. The hospital's first center is in Bethel Park across from South Hills Village shopping center.
West Penn Allegheny Health System last year opened a $14 million, 55,000-square-foot outpatient center on Washington Road, two miles north of St. Clair's site.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- Perry: Guardsmen needed at Mexican border to handle criminals
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Rockies’ 7-run 7th-inning dooms Pirates in 8-1 loss
- Young Hotel residents moved to temporary shelter in Pitcairn
- Monroeville oxycodone dealer to spend 10 years in prison
- Tri-state Tea Party group aims to broaden its appeal to conservatives
- Retailer rolls dice on TargetExpress