Winners of the 2010 Peeps Show Contest
You guys are so crazy!
This year's 2010 Peeps Show Contest brought new levels to imagination and creativity. We were impressed. So many Peeps! So many glue guns! So many ideas!
One trend headed to the Jersey Shore when body building Peeps posed on beaches. The big-screen inspired "Peepatar," "Alice in Peeperland" and "Driving Miss Peepsy." The small screen featured "The Peep is Right," "Biggest Loser Peeps," and "America's Best Top Peep."
Sports-themed displays offered Joe Pa Peep at Penn State, lots of Olym-Peeps and the Peepwood Derby. History included "One giant Peep for mankind" and Lewis and Clark with Sacagapeepsa.
Foreign lands inspired the "Leaning Tower of Peepsa" and "Peeplona — the running of the Peeps."
And we must mention that, sadly, many Peeps were harmed in disastrously silly meltdowns.
We had a blast sorting through the entries. Coming up with our winners was a little more difficult.
Our three winners:
• "Peep: Impossible starring Peeper Grave," by Wayne DiBartola III of McMurray
• "The Peep Ceremony," by Lisa Edgar of Gibsonia
• "Bunnlympics, "by Meghan Kokoski of Cheswick
They will each receive a $100 AmEx gift card and an assortment of Peeps products, including "Peeps: Recipes and Crafts," "Welcome to Peepsville," Peeps lip balm, Marshmallow Love (Peeps) coloring set and Peeps potholders.
Thanks to all who participated.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- Report blames pilot for 2011 Hawaii crash that killed Pittsburgh couple
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- Young Hotel residents moved to temporary shelter in Pitcairn
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- $500,000 OK’d as partial settlement in lawsuit from 2012 Pittsburgh flash flood
- Wider Israeli attack threatened ; truce fails
- Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia sued by brother over loan
- Stock market investors going full speed ahead
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- EPA failing to stop natural gas pipeline leaks, internal watchdog says