Winners of the 2010 Peeps Show Contest
You guys are so crazy!
This year's 2010 Peeps Show Contest brought new levels to imagination and creativity. We were impressed. So many Peeps! So many glue guns! So many ideas!
One trend headed to the Jersey Shore when body building Peeps posed on beaches. The big-screen inspired "Peepatar," "Alice in Peeperland" and "Driving Miss Peepsy." The small screen featured "The Peep is Right," "Biggest Loser Peeps," and "America's Best Top Peep."
Sports-themed displays offered Joe Pa Peep at Penn State, lots of Olym-Peeps and the Peepwood Derby. History included "One giant Peep for mankind" and Lewis and Clark with Sacagapeepsa.
Foreign lands inspired the "Leaning Tower of Peepsa" and "Peeplona — the running of the Peeps."
And we must mention that, sadly, many Peeps were harmed in disastrously silly meltdowns.
We had a blast sorting through the entries. Coming up with our winners was a little more difficult.
Our three winners:
• "Peep: Impossible starring Peeper Grave," by Wayne DiBartola III of McMurray
• "The Peep Ceremony," by Lisa Edgar of Gibsonia
• "Bunnlympics, "by Meghan Kokoski of Cheswick
They will each receive a $100 AmEx gift card and an assortment of Peeps products, including "Peeps: Recipes and Crafts," "Welcome to Peepsville," Peeps lip balm, Marshmallow Love (Peeps) coloring set and Peeps potholders.
Thanks to all who participated.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Nothing huge, but Huntington helped Bucs
- Inside The Steelers: LB Williams dominates backs-on-backers drill at Latrobe Memorial Stadium
- Marte’s 2 fine defensive plays rescue Pirates in victory over Reds
- Pirates trade for Dodgers 1B/OF Morse, Mariners LHP Happ
- Steelers OLB coach Porter teaches as passionately as he played
- 2014 showing has Steelers RB Harris confident he belongs
- College Board alternative pushed
- Deadly snake bites on the rise in Western Pa.
- Suspects in SWAT incident in Pittsburgh identified
- Reporter seeks male students headed to Chatham
- 2 killed in single-vehicle crash in Pittsburgh