Winners of the 2010 Peeps Show Contest
You guys are so crazy!
This year's 2010 Peeps Show Contest brought new levels to imagination and creativity. We were impressed. So many Peeps! So many glue guns! So many ideas!
One trend headed to the Jersey Shore when body building Peeps posed on beaches. The big-screen inspired "Peepatar," "Alice in Peeperland" and "Driving Miss Peepsy." The small screen featured "The Peep is Right," "Biggest Loser Peeps," and "America's Best Top Peep."
Sports-themed displays offered Joe Pa Peep at Penn State, lots of Olym-Peeps and the Peepwood Derby. History included "One giant Peep for mankind" and Lewis and Clark with Sacagapeepsa.
Foreign lands inspired the "Leaning Tower of Peepsa" and "Peeplona — the running of the Peeps."
And we must mention that, sadly, many Peeps were harmed in disastrously silly meltdowns.
We had a blast sorting through the entries. Coming up with our winners was a little more difficult.
Our three winners:
• "Peep: Impossible starring Peeper Grave," by Wayne DiBartola III of McMurray
• "The Peep Ceremony," by Lisa Edgar of Gibsonia
• "Bunnlympics, "by Meghan Kokoski of Cheswick
They will each receive a $100 AmEx gift card and an assortment of Peeps products, including "Peeps: Recipes and Crafts," "Welcome to Peepsville," Peeps lip balm, Marshmallow Love (Peeps) coloring set and Peeps potholders.
Thanks to all who participated.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veteran designation on Pennsylvania driver’s licenses loosely audited
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- Lights go out for Earth Hour 2015
- Downie’s goal, fight spark Penguins to win over Coyotes
- NHL notebook: Panthers interested in re-signing 43-year-old Jagr
- If you get this letter from the IRS, it’s legitimate
- Corporate missteps hurt reputations, profits, sometimes in long run
- Venting online about job protected
- Home appraisal is below sales price — now what?
- Pitt notebook: Defense shows up in scrimmage
- Attorneys: Sterilizations were part of plea deal talks