Winners of the 2010 Peeps Show Contest
You guys are so crazy!
This year's 2010 Peeps Show Contest brought new levels to imagination and creativity. We were impressed. So many Peeps! So many glue guns! So many ideas!
One trend headed to the Jersey Shore when body building Peeps posed on beaches. The big-screen inspired "Peepatar," "Alice in Peeperland" and "Driving Miss Peepsy." The small screen featured "The Peep is Right," "Biggest Loser Peeps," and "America's Best Top Peep."
Sports-themed displays offered Joe Pa Peep at Penn State, lots of Olym-Peeps and the Peepwood Derby. History included "One giant Peep for mankind" and Lewis and Clark with Sacagapeepsa.
Foreign lands inspired the "Leaning Tower of Peepsa" and "Peeplona — the running of the Peeps."
And we must mention that, sadly, many Peeps were harmed in disastrously silly meltdowns.
We had a blast sorting through the entries. Coming up with our winners was a little more difficult.
Our three winners:
• "Peep: Impossible starring Peeper Grave," by Wayne DiBartola III of McMurray
• "The Peep Ceremony," by Lisa Edgar of Gibsonia
• "Bunnlympics, "by Meghan Kokoski of Cheswick
They will each receive a $100 AmEx gift card and an assortment of Peeps products, including "Peeps: Recipes and Crafts," "Welcome to Peepsville," Peeps lip balm, Marshmallow Love (Peeps) coloring set and Peeps potholders.
Thanks to all who participated.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- Penguins’ Fleury surrenders 7 goals in 1 period of NHL All-Star Game loss
- Storm could drop 4-6 inches of snow on Pittsburgh area
- ‘Free’ wine kiosk initiative costs state Liquor Control Board $300K
- Linemen commit to PSU, boosting Franklin’s recruiting class
- Vets study links PB pills, genetic variations to Gulf War illness
- Central Catholic’s Petrishen says he enjoys hectic recruiting process
- Chips in pucks, jerseys could alter how NHL games are analyzed
- Bloomfield bookstore owner bucks naysayers
- Nor’easter threatens Northeast with up to 2 feet of snow