Yoga marathon to benefit Haiti relief
On Saturday, Schoolhouse Yoga will hold a four-hour yoga marathon to raise money for the people of Haiti.
Those interested can join or leave the four-hour session as they choose or test their stamina and flexibility by completing all four hours,
The marathon will offer three hours of flowing yoga set to music and led by a variety of instructors who teach classes at Schoolhouse Yoga.
The final hour will include a 30 minute, instructor-guided relaxation and chanting.
The yoga marathon runs from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Schoolhouse Yoga, 2401 Smallman Street in the Strip District.
Suggested donation is $25. Proceeds will benefit the humanitarian organization CARE, which is already working in Haiti.
Details: 412-401-4444 or www.schoolhouseyoga.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Video posted online captures Wilkinsburg child’s injuries
- Police chase ends with shooting in Bell Township; suspect wounded
- Number of jobs in high-tech industry outpace workers in Pittsburgh, nation
- Steelers defense a long way from ‘greatest of all time’
- Starkey: Two amazing Pirates fans
- Pirates hit 3 HRs in rout of Red Sox
- Bayer plastics unit may be gone
- Steelers remain confident in ground game
- Fed not budging on rate increase
- New Kensington-Arnold teachers accept 3-year contract
- Donegal Township families fight driller to get clean water