Yoga marathon to benefit Haiti relief
On Saturday, Schoolhouse Yoga will hold a four-hour yoga marathon to raise money for the people of Haiti.
Those interested can join or leave the four-hour session as they choose or test their stamina and flexibility by completing all four hours,
The marathon will offer three hours of flowing yoga set to music and led by a variety of instructors who teach classes at Schoolhouse Yoga.
The final hour will include a 30 minute, instructor-guided relaxation and chanting.
The yoga marathon runs from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Schoolhouse Yoga, 2401 Smallman Street in the Strip District.
Suggested donation is $25. Proceeds will benefit the humanitarian organization CARE, which is already working in Haiti.
Details: 412-401-4444 or www.schoolhouseyoga.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Oil glut forces producers to seek out more storage tanks
- Penguins need trade-deadline acquisitions to bring toughness
- Riverview girls apply lessons learned
- Spirit Airlines to add daily flights from Arnold Palmer airport to Chicago
- Oakland firm Qualaris Healthcare’s software saves time in hospitals
- Unity planners OK proposal for Route 30 retail development
- Pittsburgh police make command staff promotions, changes
- Blue Jays’ Martin has ‘nothing but praise’ for former Pirates teammates
- Trafford native writes the book on early rock concerts
- Physicians’ organization cites shortages of doctors will grow, mostly in senior care
- CMU grad’s FunBites make healthy food appeal to kids