Yoga marathon to benefit Haiti relief
On Saturday, Schoolhouse Yoga will hold a four-hour yoga marathon to raise money for the people of Haiti.
Those interested can join or leave the four-hour session as they choose or test their stamina and flexibility by completing all four hours,
The marathon will offer three hours of flowing yoga set to music and led by a variety of instructors who teach classes at Schoolhouse Yoga.
The final hour will include a 30 minute, instructor-guided relaxation and chanting.
The yoga marathon runs from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Schoolhouse Yoga, 2401 Smallman Street in the Strip District.
Suggested donation is $25. Proceeds will benefit the humanitarian organization CARE, which is already working in Haiti.
Details: 412-401-4444 or www.schoolhouseyoga.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Buffalo Township grandma pleads guilty to selling hundreds of pounds of weed
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Lawyer: Steelers center Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Wanted sex offender caught hiding in homemade fort in Burgettstown
- Truck wreck closes Saxonburg Boulevard in West Deer
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- Harmony woman accused of hitting police officer and anti-gay protester pleads guilty to reduced charges
- Hundreds mourn Pittsburgh trash collector killed by gunfire
- 4 alternate jurors picked in Ferrante cyanide poisoning trial