Marshmallow creativity: Trib's 2011 Peeps Show Contest
We celebrate our love of marshmallow Peeps with a contest to stretch your creative muscles.
The challenge: Create a diorama of a scene in which all the characters are played by Peeps marshmallow bodies.
Here's how to play along at home:
Choose a scene -- from history, a movie, advertising or pop culture. Build a diorama using a shoebox or similar-sized space. Create a setting, furnishing, a backdrop -- you are limited only by your imagination and glue gun.
Take a digital photo of your diorama and send a high-resolution, JPEG attachment via e-mail. Include your name, address, telephone number and the title of your masterpiece. Extra credit goes to those who know how to cleverly fling a good pun.
The grand-prize winner will receive a $100 gift card and an assortment of Peeps products, including a Peeps ball cap, tote bag, magnet and mug.
Two runners-up each will receive a $50 gift card.
To enter, e-mail your diorama photos to Peeps@tribweb.com .
Deadline is April 15. The winners will appear in the April 23 edition of this newspaper.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Perryopolis man killed in 1-car crash
- Lopsided loss to Eagles shows Steelers have issues aplenty
- Unusually cold winter, spring reduces population of Western Pa. stink bugs
- Hero Franklin Regional security guard out of work
- Steelers notebook: Keisel always hoped to return
- Stocks snap 4-day rally on Yellen speech, Russia-Ukraine developments
- Rossi: Time with Penguins taught Bylsma importance of stability
- Woman in stable condition after Hill District shooting that killed daughter
- Harrison’s 5 RBIs help Pirates pound Brewers
- Records: Steelers RB Bell admitted smoking pot before traffic stop but denied being high
- Labor board’s subpoenas in UPMC case are not relevant, federal judge says