Spring challenge: Trib's 2012 Peeps Show Contest
We celebrate our love of marshmallow Peeps -- and bunnies, too -- with a contest to stretch those creative muscles. The challenge: Create a diorama of a scene in which all the characters are played by Peeps marshmallow bodies.
Choose a scene -- from history, a movie, advertising or pop culture.
Build your diorama using a shoebox or similar-size space. Create a setting, furnishing, a backdrop -- you are limited only by your imagination.
Take digital photos of your diorama from several angles, and send us two of the best as high-resolution JPEG attachments via email. Include your name, address, telephone number and the title of your masterpiece. Extra credit goes to those who know how to cleverly fling a good pun.
Check out the previous years' slideshows for inspiration -- and a good giggle. We'll begin building a new 2012 slideshow as entries arrive.
The grand-prize winner will receive:
• A $100 gift card.
• An assortment of Peeps products and accessories.
Two runners-up each will receive a $50 gift card.
To enter, email your hi-res diorama photos to Peeps@tribweb.com . Be sure to include the title of your masterpiece, as well as name, address and telephone number. Deadline is 11 a.m. April 2. The winners will appear in the April 7 edition of this newspaper.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- East Allegheny teachers gather on picket lines, hope to end contract dispute
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Pitt, city officials inspecting student housing in Oakland
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Dominion, Duke to build $5B natural gas pipeline from WV to NC