Spring challenge: Trib's 2012 Peeps Show Contest
We celebrate our love of marshmallow Peeps -- and bunnies, too -- with a contest to stretch those creative muscles. The challenge: Create a diorama of a scene in which all the characters are played by Peeps marshmallow bodies.
Choose a scene -- from history, a movie, advertising or pop culture.
Build your diorama using a shoebox or similar-size space. Create a setting, furnishing, a backdrop -- you are limited only by your imagination.
Take digital photos of your diorama from several angles, and send us two of the best as high-resolution JPEG attachments via email. Include your name, address, telephone number and the title of your masterpiece. Extra credit goes to those who know how to cleverly fling a good pun.
Check out the previous years' slideshows for inspiration -- and a good giggle. We'll begin building a new 2012 slideshow as entries arrive.
The grand-prize winner will receive:
• A $100 gift card.
• An assortment of Peeps products and accessories.
Two runners-up each will receive a $50 gift card.
To enter, email your hi-res diorama photos to Peeps@tribweb.com . Be sure to include the title of your masterpiece, as well as name, address and telephone number. Deadline is 11 a.m. April 2. The winners will appear in the April 7 edition of this newspaper.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers sign 7th-rounder Holliman
- Steelers nose tackle McCullers finds performance, fitness go hand in hand
- Chesney fans flood the North Shore
- Outdoor notices: May 31, 2015
- Mars doubles partners want more after getting PIAA bronze
- Soap Summary: Siblings Lulu and Nikolas commiserate over upsetting events
- CBS’ Bob Schieffer is ready for retirement
- Butler County spotlight athletes: May 31, 2015
- Construction worker dies in Wilkinsburg
- Lightning hits Rostraver home; child hurt
- ‘Two-party stranglehold’ on debates in group’s sights