Clinton to endorse Obama, end campaign
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton will announce the suspension of her campaign and her endorsement of Sen. Barack Obama as the Democratic Party's nominee, Saturday, in Washington D.C according to a statement issued Wednesday evening.
The statement did not officially confirm her decision but said Clinton would be hosting an event in Washington, DC to thank her supporters and express her support for Senator Obama and party unity.
According to the statement, the event will be held on Saturday to accommodate more of Senator Clinton's supporters who want to attend.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger remains in concussion protocol
- Downtown barbershop target of racial-slur graffiti
- Authorities recover rifle used to kill Westmoreland police officer
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- Pitt’s Whitehead, Ollison grab ACC rookie of the year awards
- Kane turns to former Maryland attorney general to lead porn email probe
- ‘Ambitious goal’ set for reducing HIV infections in Allegheny County
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Shell closing Franklin Park office next year
- Council votes to ban tobacco use in Pittsburgh parks
- Touching Tribe boutique in Hampton sales benefit people from distant lands