MegaBus.com adds route between Pittsburgh and Frederick, Md.
Pittsburgh travelers soon will have another another place to go on express bus service megabus.com : Frederick, Md.
Two daily trips will begin May 11 between Frederick`s Monocacy Rail Station and Pittsburgh`s David L. Lawrence Convention Center, the company said Monday.
Frederick is about 50 miles from Baltimore. Megabus.com, a low-fare carrier based in Chicago, also operates a route from Pittsburgh to Washington, D.C.
March, megabus.com announced Pittsburgh would become the company`s sixth hub, and routes would begin to several cities, including Akron, Ohio; Buffalo, N.Y.; Cincinnati; Cleveland, and Columbus, Ohio.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police charge New Florence man in St. Clair officer’s killing
- Penn State coach fires offensive coordinator
- Travelers advised to arrive 2 hours early for flights from Pittsburgh International Airport
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- Indiana Twp. liver transplant recipient, 2, takes steps toward normal life
- Police officer fatally shot in New Florence; suspect in custody
- Aliquippa wins 16th WPIAL title, ends South Fayette’s 44-game winning streak
- Four downs: Steelers might still be Adams’ best bet
- Zatkoff’s, Malkin’s heroics not enough as Oilers down Penguins in shootout
- Thomas Jefferson uses defense, running game to capture WPIAL title
- Steelers find success vs. NFC