Crosby back in Pittsburgh to meet with medical adviser
LOS ANGELES — Penguins captain Sidney Crosby has gone back to Pittsburgh for a scheduled appointment with one of his medical advisers.
He is expected to rejoin the Penguins at Southpointe for Monday's practice.
There has been steady speculation that Crosby could return to the lineup on Nov. 11 when the Penguins host Dallas. However, neither Crosby nor the Penguins have suggested he will play against the Stars. The Penguins will be off on Sunday following tonight's game against the Kings.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- W.V. entrepreneurs offer hope as coal fades as economic engine
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- Ex-recreation director settles age discrimination lawsuit against Pittsburgh
- Mentor takes young Brackenridge hunter under his wing
- 7 percent in Allegheny County allowed to carry concealed gun
- Field conditions could play factor for Clairton in PIAA quarterfinals
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage
- Increasing player salaries pinch financial flexibility of Pirates