Newsmaker: Dr. Christopher DeLuca
Residence: Mt. Lebanon
Family: Wife, Lori; son, Nicholas, 8
Education: Bachelor of Science in chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, 1989; medical degree, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, 1994; residency in emergency medicine, Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1997
Occupation: Chairman of emergency medicine at St. Clair Hospital
Noteworthy: Named 2010 Emergency Physician of the Year by the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians
Quote: "This award recognizes the hard work and dedication of the entire staff that works in the Emergency Department at St. Clair Hospital. Without their dedication and willingness to adapt to all the changes I implemented, we would not have achieved the level of success we are enjoying right now."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Icy roads slow traffic across Western Pa.
- Police identify driver in North Side crash that killed pregnant woman
- Penguins GM prepares for emotional series against Carolina
- Pitt receiver Boyd continues to grow on and off the field
- Penguins notebook: Winning home games crucial for Penguins
- Allegheny County Council wants to hike members’ $3K expense accounts
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- No federal funds to help enforce Pa. ban on texting by drivers
- Youngwood gets 1st full-size grocery in nearly 20 years