Newsmaker: Dr. Christopher DeLuca
Residence: Mt. Lebanon
Family: Wife, Lori; son, Nicholas, 8
Education: Bachelor of Science in chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, 1989; medical degree, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, 1994; residency in emergency medicine, Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1997
Occupation: Chairman of emergency medicine at St. Clair Hospital
Noteworthy: Named 2010 Emergency Physician of the Year by the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians
Quote: "This award recognizes the hard work and dedication of the entire staff that works in the Emergency Department at St. Clair Hospital. Without their dedication and willingness to adapt to all the changes I implemented, we would not have achieved the level of success we are enjoying right now."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penn State to announce new athletic director
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?
- Washington Co. man arrested on child porn charges
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Kerry says no deal yet for 7-day truce in Gaza
- National city organization chooses Pittsburgh for 2016 gathering
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Motorcycle runs off road in Butler County, kills Shaler man
- Small plane goes down near Grove City
- Crash closes one lane of westbound I-376 in Beaver County