Brownsville industrial accident sends 1 to hospital
One person was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital last night after an industrial accident in Brownsville.
A dispatcher from Fayette 911 said the accident occurred just before 10 p.m. and involved a piece of equipment at Brownsville Marine Products.
No additional information was available last night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman killed in Fayette County van-motorcycle collision
- Fayette County chop shop operation nets jail time, payment of restitution
- Purple Heart recipient from Connellsville Township soldiers on
- Fayette DA’s office will remain on death penalty case
- Living History: Uniontown man aboard USS San Diego duing Japan’s WWII surrender
- Lynn: Connellsville, Frazier districts begin school year
- Circles Connellsville receives $5K from Diocese of Greensburg
- Oglethorpe: Dad worked hard, had a quiet humor
- Fayette County volunteers aim for markers, flags on all veterans’ graves for Memorial Day
- Fairchance man accused of impersonating officer
- Connellsville walkers get dose of railroad talk, tracing trains’ track