Brownsville industrial accident sends 1 to hospital
One person was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital last night after an industrial accident in Brownsville.
A dispatcher from Fayette 911 said the accident occurred just before 10 p.m. and involved a piece of equipment at Brownsville Marine Products.
No additional information was available last night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Uniontown songwriter draws big inspiration from Bigfoot for new CD
- Tenebrae returns for Connellsville’s St. Rita Roman Catholic Church
- Connellsville church collects goods, money for the needy
- Henry: Yough River Trail Council races set for Saturday
- Lynn: Dawson VFC to hold Easter egg hunt
- Connellsville foundation preserves local theater treasure
- Father-and-son blacksmiths still firing up forge in Farmington
- Seton Hill student to run for Connellsville Council
- Warrant issued for Hopwood man accused of burglary
- Dormant Connellsville community committee donates $3.7K
- Zimmerlink seeking 4th term in Fayette