Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Miami gets prepared for ‘physical’ Pitt football team
- Four helicopters respond to Route 51 crash in Rostraver
- Steelers notebook: Linebacker Timmons hoping for contract extension
- Steelers plan to use smart pass rush against Seattle QB Wilson
- Penguins 4th line is showing promise
- Yahoo investors losing patience with ‘star’ CEO Marissa Mayer
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis’ intangibles provide 1st-line value
- Despite injuries, Penn State’s Nelson ‘thankful’
- District Game of the Week: Assumption at Slippery Rock
- Sex offender checks in with stolen boarding pass, authorities say