Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Rutherford falling apart, too
- Armstrong County Health Center celebrates decades of care
- Armstrong Junior-Senior High School to receive National Day of Prayer blessing
- Behind starter Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Diamondbacks
- Henry: Job and education fair slated for Wednesday in Connellsville
- Washington’s Shelton grows into big role, looks forward to draft
- Coach Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’
- NASA head tells Pitt grads their generation will ‘walk the face of Mars’
- Injured Penguins optimistic about returning next season
- A host of top NFL Draft picks figure to be versatile defensive linemen
- Protest planned Monday at Plum Borough High School