Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pregnant woman struck by van in North Side dies; doctors save baby
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- High school notebook: Apollo-Ridge’s Tipton named conference dual-award winner
- Washington Township daughter savors turkey farm tradition
- Christmas Cheer Club back to aid needy Mon Valley kids
- Robert Morris falls at Chattanooga in Battle 4 Atlantis
- Pitt’s Dixon searching for answers in Maui
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Mother remembered for selfless generosity
- Poachers blamed for wounding bear that killed pets in Connellsville Twp.
- ‘Nutcracker’ offers even more treats for Grand Theatre audience