Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates notebook: Locke the choice to be 5th starter
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 18, Phillies 4
- NFL notebook: Browns GM suspended, team fined for ‘Text-gate’
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Body pulled from river in Charleroi
- Pittsburgh man’s bid to delay trial rejected
- Pirates’ outfield may have few defensive peers
- Supreme Court allows Obamacare’s Medicare costs board to stand
- Penguins’ Letang leaves hospital, out with concussion
- LaBar: WrestleMania 31 one of the best ever
- Falling bricks close 2 Squirrel Hill businesses