Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
By The The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, Aug. 7, 2008
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Pirates notebook: MLB metes out suspensions
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records
- Steelers pick up defensive end Heyward’s option for 2015 season
- West Mifflin business joins forces with East Allegheny students
- Local Episcopal priest sentenced in child pornography case
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day to be observed locally