Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Butler 911 activates stand-by plan after problems develop with radio transmission system
- Moore hopes to see red (zone) in Steelers debut
- Martin’s homer rescues Pirates in 4-2 victory over Brewers
- Armed officers comb woods for state trooper ambush suspect
- City’s plan for Strip flummoxes vendors
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- Harhai campaign emails from 2007 under review, Westmoreland County DA says
- Inside the glass: Johnston’s opening practice grueling
- Family becomes ‘forever’
- Beaver footprints found along Allegheny River bank, not gator
- Judge lifts order blocking racy state emails