Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- North Catholic High School principal steps down
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Kids evacuated at Mars Area High after electrical fire, no injuries reported
- Chevron puts $20M into educating, training Appalachian workers
- Schools closed after state police ambush suspect reportedly sighted nearby
- 3 women selected thus far for jury in Ferrante trial
- Natrona Bottling Co. keeps soda pop operation focused on craft, taste
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live