Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates can’t overcome long rain delay, Indians in interleague setback
- ‘Wax weed’ worries authorities
- Public will get glimpse of building
- Class of ‘74 returning for last dance at Kittanning High School
- Bethel trio of siblings celebrate 150 years of marriage
- Pirates notebook: Taillon headed for surgery, Richard traded
- MLB notebook: Yankees to donate $150K to charity for A-Rod’s 3,000th hit ball
- Gorman: Barnstorming tour bigger than baseball
- Russian winger Plotnikov could join Penguins in August
- New Penguin Kessel’s shot is what makes him special
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 4, 2015