Beaver County bank robber faces more charges
A convicted bank robber from Beaver County was indicted by a federal grand jury Wednesday on charges of robbing a bank and attempting to rob it again three days later.
Brian R. Middour, 29, of Rochester, who was released from prison in June after serving a 41-month sentence, is accused of the July 25 robbery of the Citizens Bank in Rochester and an attempted holdup July 28.
Prosecutors said he made off with nearly $1,400 on July 25 but left empty-handed three days later. Rochester police arrested him two days later. Federal court documents show Middour was convicted for the October 2004 robbery of another bank in Beaver County.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates notebook: Fastball command issues hurt Cole against Cubs
- Rossi: Cole is simply not good enough for Pirates
- Feds tapped top Pa. Treasury official’s phone during McCord probe
- High school notebook: WPIAL title games could stay at The Pete, Heinz Field
- Unity supervisors propose joint public meeting with Greater Latrobe school board
- New microbreweries in Indiana hope to tap thirst for craft beer
- Environmental watchdog sues world’s largest steelmaker over Pennsylvania pollution
- Stabbing attacks by Palestinians spread in Israel
- Fed insight gives stocks room to run; S&P 500 regains 2,000 mark
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Penguins recall Maatta in time for season opener in Dallas