3rd man charged in Indiana holdup
A third man has been charged in a November armed robbery in Indiana Borough, and a warrant has been issued for the arrest of a fourth, police said.
Samuel Gooden, 20, of McKeesport and Tarique Godson, 19, of Vandergrift were charged last month in the Nov. 11 holdup at 785 Maple St., police said.
Both were charged before District Judge Guy Haberl with burglary, conspiracy, robbery and receiving stolen property.
Gooden is free on $5,000 bond. Police have not yet located Godson.
Canuel Jean-Louis, 19, of Philadelphia and Jarret T. King, 18, of Manassas, Va., were charged soon after the incident with armed robbery, burglary, terroristic threats and aggravated assault for allegedly taking clothing, wallets, cellphones and a jar of marijuana from the residence.
Trey Campman told police that on Nov. 11 he and several friends had a small party at his home, according to a criminal complaint.
He said three men who appeared to be friends of a guest arrived and "partied." After Chapman and two friends fell asleep, the three men returned uninvited, the complaint said.
Two of the men went upstairs while the third pulled out a handgun, the complaint said. The man "pistol whipped" one of Campman's friends in the head and face, turned the gun on Campman and threatened to shoot, then took numerous items from the home, Campman told police.
Jean-Louis and King were charged with aggravated assault, robbery, conspiracy, terroristic threats, simple assault and theft. They were arraigned before District Judge Susanne Steffee.
Jean-Louis remains in the Indiana County Jail on $250,000 bond. King is free on $25,000 bond.
Anyone with information on Godson's whereabouts is asked to contact police at 724-349-2121.
All four are scheduled for preliminary hearings on March 8 before Haberl.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Regatta will go on without boats, water events
- Rossi: Rutherford shines as old boss pouts
- Record-breaking solar-powered plane lands in Hawaii after flight from Japan
- Crane tips over, smashes into roof of building at Pitt
- Homebrewers timid when choosing commercial styles
- Public implored to avoid iPhone cases that resemble guns
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- LaBar: What’s killing professional wrestling
- Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Tigers
- Lower Burrell couple charged with 6 misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty
- Shaken by economic, political turmoil, MLB forsaking Venezuela