Newsmaker: Richard Goldinger
Noteworthy: Goldinger, Butler County's district attorney, was elected to the executive board of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association.
Family: Wife, Rebecca; daughter, Gabriella
Occupation: District attorney of Butler County since 2008
Background: Goldinger served as an attorney in private practice from 1995 to 2008. He has served on the board of directors for the Irene Stacy Community Mental Health Center, Butler County Family YMCA and the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute. He was chairman of the Butler County Criminal Justice Advisory Board and is secretary of the Butler County Drug and Alcohol Council.
Education: Bachelor's degree in economics, University of Pittsburgh, 1992; Juris Doctorate, University of Akron School of Law, 1995
Quote: "I feel both honored and privileged to be recognized by my colleagues from across the commonwealth to be nominated and elected to serve on the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association's board of directors. I look forward to working with my colleagues on the board in creating and implementing policies that assist in prosecuting crimes and protecting the citizens of our commonwealth."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Ehrhoff finding his way with Penguins
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Cancer didn’t stop mother from living for her son
- Penguins notebook: Bennett status remains fluid
- No. 15 San Diego State hammers Pitt, 74-57
- DUI checkpoints take on dangerous drivers
- U.S. Steel Tower tenants stand to benefit from company’s relocation
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Bars bulge at the seams night before Thanksgiving