Newsmaker: Richard Goldinger
Noteworthy: Goldinger, Butler County's district attorney, was elected to the executive board of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association.
Family: Wife, Rebecca; daughter, Gabriella
Occupation: District attorney of Butler County since 2008
Background: Goldinger served as an attorney in private practice from 1995 to 2008. He has served on the board of directors for the Irene Stacy Community Mental Health Center, Butler County Family YMCA and the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute. He was chairman of the Butler County Criminal Justice Advisory Board and is secretary of the Butler County Drug and Alcohol Council.
Education: Bachelor's degree in economics, University of Pittsburgh, 1992; Juris Doctorate, University of Akron School of Law, 1995
Quote: "I feel both honored and privileged to be recognized by my colleagues from across the commonwealth to be nominated and elected to serve on the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association's board of directors. I look forward to working with my colleagues on the board in creating and implementing policies that assist in prosecuting crimes and protecting the citizens of our commonwealth."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- Shuey burger star of ‘bashes’
- Truck crashes into Dairy Queen, 6 injured in Penn Hills
- New workout craze Piloxing combines mix of disciplines
- Durbin warns Walgreen against move
- Report of attempted child luring in Hempfield a hoax, police say
- Do blacks need favors?
- Market spins its wheels despite big moves in individual stocks
- When the future isn’t always bright