Newsmaker: Richard Goldinger
Noteworthy: Goldinger, Butler County's district attorney, was elected to the executive board of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association.
Family: Wife, Rebecca; daughter, Gabriella
Occupation: District attorney of Butler County since 2008
Background: Goldinger served as an attorney in private practice from 1995 to 2008. He has served on the board of directors for the Irene Stacy Community Mental Health Center, Butler County Family YMCA and the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute. He was chairman of the Butler County Criminal Justice Advisory Board and is secretary of the Butler County Drug and Alcohol Council.
Education: Bachelor's degree in economics, University of Pittsburgh, 1992; Juris Doctorate, University of Akron School of Law, 1995
Quote: "I feel both honored and privileged to be recognized by my colleagues from across the commonwealth to be nominated and elected to serve on the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association's board of directors. I look forward to working with my colleagues on the board in creating and implementing policies that assist in prosecuting crimes and protecting the citizens of our commonwealth."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Pa. Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Ferrante defense says arrest of prosecutor’s boyfriend could affect case