State police list outstanding warrants
State police at Greensburg have released a list of people who have active warrants out for their arrest.
The names are being released in an attempt to clear the cases.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of a person on the list should contact Trooper Thomas L. Roseski at 724-830-2705.
• John Allison, 44, Winter Garden, Fla.
• Eric Bash, 34, 780 County Road 785, Columbiana, Ala.
• Patrick Boring, 42, Mt. Pleasant
• Bobbie Carper, 30, no known address
• Jimmy Collins, age unavailable, 5822 Elridge Road, Knoxville, Tenn.
• Brian Demi, 38, 1247 Meade Road, Osceola Mills
• Edward DiPerna, 28, 1608 Beaver Road, McKeesport
• Brandon Edwards, 23, P.O. Box 286, Ruffsdale
• Timothy Forste, 41, 76 Elizabeth St., Moscow, Ohio
• Joseph Franks, 34, 75 A. Mt. Independence Road, Lemont Furnace
• Keisha Frazier, 33, 2710 N. Eighth St., Philadelphia
• Steven Garufi, 25, no known address
• Robert Gibler, 20, 248 S. Racoon Road, Ustintown, Ohio
• Brian Grant, 43, no known address
• Vernell Green, 49, no known address
• James Greenawalt, 27, no known address
• Brian Grosser, 37, 108 S. Depot St. Rear, Mt. Pleasant
• Dwayne Guest, 36, Jeannette
• Juan Hernandez, 31, no known address
• Andy Holland, 42, no known address
• James Hudak, 43, Lot 37, Country Estates, Luxor
• Bruce Jackson, 55, no known address
• Marshall Kirksey, 31, no known address
• Tammy Krugh, 39, no known address
• James Lang, 49, Route 982, Derry
• Michael Loukas, 31, 1421 Arlington St., Monessen
• Kaylee Macasaet, 20, no known address
• Peter Mitchell, 39, no known address
• Angela Moats, 29, 217 N. Walnut St., Centralia, Ill.
• Charles Moore, 51, Derry
• Jenevia Moore, 35, Vanderbilt
• Colin Perhacs, 24, 208 Seventh St., Glassport
• Craig Pivarnik, 42, Scottdale
• Seth Repko, 26, Youngstown
• Omar Rollins, 31, 260 Stotler Road, Pittsburgh
• Julio Rubio, 36, Irwin
• Karen Russell, 27, Jeannette
• Ronald Shaffer, no age available, no known address
• James Sholtes, 60, Mt. Pleasant
• Janice Smetanka, 26, no known address
• Keith Smith, 35, 179 Zdina St., Leechburg
• Richard Smith, 35, Connellsville
• Matthew Snyder, 29, 179 C St., Johnstown
• Tongue Sonmez, 33, no known address
• Brian Swank, 35, 143 E. Fairview Ave., Connellsville
• Norman Trapp, 42, Irwin
• John Trimmer, 36, P.O. Box 234, Pleasant Unity
• Brandi Triplett, 20, no known address
• Jacqueline Vargovich, 37, no known address
• Phuc Minh Vo Hahn, 33, no known address
• Paul Walat, 21, Youngwood
• Everett Wall, 56, Greensburg
• Milton Wilson, 40, Mt. Pleasant
• Heather Winwood, 24, 147 W. Fourth St., Williamsport
• Barbara Zomisky, 41, Greensburg
• Joseph Zvara, 29, no known address
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- United Way surplus funds benefit 9 nonprofits in Westmoreland County
- Hempfield leaders kill zoning request for townhomes
- Arbitration decides Westmoreland court workers’ pact
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penn Township man who shot friend gets probation
- 11 Westmoreland inmates accused of setting fire put in solitary confinement
- Ligonier Township supervisors approve budget with no tax hike
- Sewickley Twp. to pay $10K for service breach
- Entrepreneurs added to Museum Shoppe
- Youngwood fire department reaches out to homeless family
- Plenty of ‘pain’ to share, as Westmoreland County budget OK’d with $8M in cuts