Unity man charged in cat's fatal shooting on road
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, July 8, 2010
State police have filed charges of cruelty to animals against a Unity man accused of shooting and killing a cat owned by an area couple.
Michael Joseph Spychalski, 60, of 410 Marguerite Road, shot and killed a 1-year-old female cat owned by Robert and Cynthia Pische, both 51, about 11:45 a.m. June 18 along the road, according to state police Trooper Kim Zubovic.
Spychalski also faces charges of reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, Zubovic said. Charges were filed in the office of Unity District Judge Michael Mahady.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Versailles, Murrysville families still waiting for report on 2011 chopper crash that killed couple
- ‘We Are FR’ fund going strong
- Blaze damages Derry Twp. garage, apartment
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Police say Latrobe woman bought gun for boyfriend, who shot neighbor
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Graziani hired away from Latrobe as Penn Township’s manager
- Franklin Regional staff try to return to normal for students’ return
- Scottdale to reconsider use of complaint forms
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- Judge explains why suspect in East Liberty killings was freed