Man stabbed outside bar in Mt. Pleasant Township
State police are seeking information on a reported bar fight early Monday that left one man hospitalized with multiple stab wounds.
Trooper Stephen Limani said Joseph Biller, 29, no address available, and Jaymie McCabe, 24, of Mt. Pleasant, got into a verbal altercation with two other couples inside Vickie's Crossroads in Mt. Pleasant Township around 1:30 a.m.
Police said the couple believed the altercation had subsided and they left the bar, but the other four followed them to the parking lot.
The two women attacked McCabe, who sustained some scrapes, police said.
The two men attacked Biller, stabbing him several times in the torso, police said. He was taken to UPMC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh, police said. His condition was unavailable.
One of the men involved in the attack was about 5 feet 7-8 inches tall with a stocky build, dark hair and some facial hair, police said.
The second man was described as 5 feet 6 inches tall, with a thin build and lighter brown hair. He may have been wearing some type of head gear, police said.
Both men were white, and they wore jeans and boots.
The women who attacked McCabe were described as 5 feet 7 inches and 5 feet 8 inches tall. Both were white. One wore a brightly colored shirt.
Police are looking for patrons inside the bar at the time or people who may been aware of the alleged attackers' plans to go there Sunday night.
"You can be completely anonymous in the information you give to us," Limani said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- Cyclist traffic wanted
- Golf outing a fitting tribute
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Jeannette traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Western Pa. volunteers battle wildfires in West
- Slickville murderer’s appeal tossed
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion