Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Audit: Westmoreland records were at risk in transfer to computer system
- Salem teen surprised with Westmoreland Fair Queen win
- Hours to be reduced at Ruffsdale post office
- 9 displaced by fire in Grapeville
- Pickup changes to be in place at Greensburg Salem Middle School next week
- Mt. Pleasant police chief Ober retires
- Ex-worker admits to taking money from Penn Township Sewage Authority
- Catholic Diocese of Greensburg injunction becomes permanent
- Stormwater management plan stuck in stalemate in Unity, Latrobe, Derry Townships
- Greater Latrobe schedules will be available online
- Monessen man’s homicide trial set