Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- Cyclist traffic wanted
- Golf outing a fitting tribute
- Slickville murderer’s appeal tossed
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Western Pa. volunteers battle wildfires in West
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion
- West Overton museum to host Civil War exhibit