Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Rustic Ridge Mine permit request criticized
- Krieger to seek Westmoreland County Common Pleas judgeship
- WCCC officials vow to erase $2.2M deficit
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Coal truck, another hauling beer crash on Route 22
- Salem man, in lockup in Greensburg shooting, charged with threatening to kill prison guard
- New Derry woman charged after mail delivery of 4 pounds of marijuana
- Walker: Still time to recycle live Christmas trees in Scottdale
- Tanker crash closes lane of Turnpike in Penn Township