Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Westmoreland celebrates Americans with Disabilities Act’s anniversary
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Fire damages Derry home, leaves family with ‘about nothing’
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Mt. Pleasant Relay for Life participants unfazed by rain
- Man snatches purse behind mall
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Jeannette resident, 83, no longer teaches dance, still shows how it’s done
- Baggaley school principal seeks volunteers to build playground
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg