Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield man dies in single-vehicle accident
- Murrysville woman apologizes for scholarship fund theft
- 2 Hempfield Area students charged with sexting
- Donors’ generosity allows Clairview School girls to get fancy for prom
- Police seek public help with East Huntingdon store thefts
- Jeannette’s Monsour Medical Center demolition costs might go down
- Hempfield bicyclist who brought rock, knives into court office charged
- Mistaken identity leads to drug bust at Westmoreland County Courthouse
- Seton Hill student tells how Pa. Gov. Wolf’s tax plan will hurt her
- 2 charged with copper theft from Greensburg house
- Electrical malfunction blamed for April 17 fire that destroyed home in Mt. Pleasant Township