Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
By Staff Reports
Published: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police say Latrobe woman bought gun for boyfriend, who shot neighbor
- ‘We Are FR’ fund going strong
- Scottdale to reconsider use of complaint forms
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Graziani hired away from Latrobe as Penn Township’s manager
- Bridge work a priority for PennDOT in Westmoreland
- New Alexandria man charged with assaulting boy in 2009
- Hempfield church offers rides to shut-ins for Holy Thursday service
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Easter egg hunt planned at Norvelt field
- Retired postal worker picks $1M winner