Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penn Township man who shot friend gets probation
- United Way surplus funds benefit 9 nonprofits in Westmoreland County
- Arbitration decides Westmoreland court workers’ pact
- Home of LeNature’s exec up for sale
- Plenty of ‘pain’ to share, as Westmoreland County budget OK’d with $8M in cuts
- 11 Westmoreland inmates accused of setting fire put in solitary confinement
- Hempfield leaders kill zoning request for townhomes
- Unity name excised from Latrobe parks, recreation
- Catholic Diocese of Greensburg bestows $30K to combat poverty
- Western Pa. retirees skip relaxing, instead head back to school