Greensburg YWCA to offer computer classes
Still thinking about taking a class to learn something more about computers?
The Greensburg Y has plenty to choose from. Topics and start dates for December computer classes to be offered at the YWCA of Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg include: Microsoft Word 2010 intermediate, Dec. 1; Keeping Up With Technology, Dec. 2; Microsoft Excel 2010 beginning, Dec. 5; Facebook for Seniors, Dec. 9; and Computer Maintenance, Dec. 19. Time of all sessions is 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
An Over 50 Computer Club question-and-answer session will be held 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 6. Private tutoring and on-site instruction for businesses are available.
Information and registration: 724-834-9390 or www.ywcawestmoreland.org .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tenant charged in fire that destroyed Latrobe apartment house
- Westmoreland County Community College trustees approve $38M preliminary budget
- Vandals ruin Ligonier Township farmers’ garden
- Westmoreland County Transit Authority to consider raising bus fare rate for paratransit participants
- Ligonier Township K-9 officer home to recover from deadly collision
- Southmoreland commencement scheduled for Friday evening
- Online donors help Hempfield teen whose wallet was stolen
- Foes of South Huntingdon gas-fired plant fight approval
- Ex-Delmont man found dead in Florida
- Pair of zoning requests denied by Unity board
- Unity resident again accused of burglary