Spray-paint vandals strike church, school
State police are seeking information on two spray-painting incidents, one at a Westmoreland County church where someone wrote, "I killed Jesus," and another at a Catholic school in Fayette County.
On Sunday or Monday, someone spray-painted the marquee at St. Paul United Methodist Church at 101 N. Fourth St., Youngwood.
A church official reported someone painted "I killed Jesus" and a cross on the sign.
The vandals used black and blue spray paint, according to state police at Greensburg.
State police in Uniontown said someone spray-painted an exterior wall at Geibel Catholic Junior-Senior High School at 611 E. Crawford Ave. in Connellsville Township between 5 p.m. Friday and 8:15 a.m. Saturday.
Anyone with information on the Westmoreland vandalism can call 724-832-3288.
Anyone with information on the Fayette vandalism can telephone 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Western Pa. Operation Nighthawk traffic patrol yields 38 arrests
- New Stanton to craft comprehensive plan to prove borough ‘more than’ turnpike exit
- Monessen man’s homicide trial set
- North Huntingdon man pleads guilty in road rage case
- Lawyer claims medical issues kept Sewickley Township man from contempt hearing
- Former Jeannette man sentenced for claw hammer attack
- Expectant mother from Jeannette told she’ll have to stay in custody
- Forbes: Westmoreland Fair continues through Saturday
- Radiation measuring device triggered by load at Yukon facility
- Fun Party Stores in Hempfield are last 2 shops to close
- Latrobe girl, 4, reaches donation goal from 50 states for Alzheimer fundraising success