It could be the smoking gun that finally quashes the climate-change industry.
The Daily Telegraph of London reports that some of the world's top climate scientists engaged in nothing less than fraud to perpetuate the theology that man is responsible for supposedly cataclysmic global warming.
The purported evidence comes in the form of thousands of e-mails and other documents pilfered from the computer servers of the world-renowned University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit.
One e-mail "refers to a 'trick' being employed to massage temperature statistics to 'hide the decline' in temperatures." Which only solidifies the credibility of those who contend the "science" of global warming is anything but "settled" and is in every way "junk."
Couple this revelation with a new book by Christopher Booker that, claim by claim, debunks what the grim reapers of climate change have been peddling.
Nevertheless, the world's politicians are "proposing the most damaging measures ever put forward in history -- cuts in carbon emissions, if implemented, would plunge our world back to the Dark Ages -- to meet a crisis which it now seems was never going to happen anyway," writes Mr. Booker.
It's time to end this madness.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crosby understands rule prohibiting him from playing, stresses he is hurt
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Pitt adds Texas wide receiver as 16th commitment to Class of 2015
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- WVU frat pledge had fatal blood alcohol level more than 6 times legal limit
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- Supporters optimistic about passage of medical marijuana
- Cal U professor who died in campus office was lawyer, civil rights leader
- Owner of Italian Village Pizza stores gets house arrest for tax evasion
- New Year’s Eve sales set LCB record
- Pine-Richland’s DiNucci to Pitt; Kittanning’s Bowers opts for PSU