Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2 injured in Strip District shooting
- Shaler man charged with homicide, abuse of corpse in McKeesport woman’s death
- Historic WWII-era landing ship tank docking at Heinz Field
- Healthy, confident Steelers LB Shazier ready for full speed ahead
- Timing drives former KHL star Plotnikov
- ATI picketer injured at Harrison mill
- Pirates show depth in earning victory over Rockies; Polanco has big night
- Independent bookshops find ways to keep going with new owners
- Cops nab 4 in Monessen drug hangout
- Port Authority of Allegheny County eyes $2M in detour costs
- New Orleans slow to heal 10 years after Hurricane Katrina