Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Peduto blasts Wolf’s plan to borrow $3B to shore up pensions
- Steelers notebook: LB Dupree sits out backs-on–backers drill
- Inside the Steelers: Williams’ quickness out of backfield evident in drills
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Extremes in weather hurt crops in Westmoreland
- Man arrested in Marshall-Shadeland barbershop killing
- Preseason honors piling up for former Pitt tackle Bisnowaty
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless
- Beaver County widow won’t lose home over $6.30 late fee
- United Airlines hack coincided with incursion into government employee data
- McCutchen, Pirates cruise to interleague victory over Twins