Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers sign former star LB Harrison; Tomlin talks ‘different climate’
- Pittsburgh teacher accused of choking, pushing student acquitted
- Steelers’ Taylor recovering from forearm surgery
- Experts weighing in on how to fight Pa.’s heroin problem
- Port Authority: Drivers ‘reckless’ before buses bumped, wrecking 1
- Wednesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Braves
- Cranberry police trying to ID repeat burglary suspect
- West Virginia notebook: Holgorsen likes energy level as Mountaineers head into bye week
- Attorney general rejects Tribune-Review request for ‘racy’ emails
- 3 face charges for drugs, weapons after arrest in North Huntingdon
- Steelers defense must replace 3 injured starters after victory