Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
By Andrew Conte
Published: Saturday, November 6, 2010
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
- Brown’s ‘Inferno’ puts Langdon through his paces
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Pirates starters Locke, Wandy enjoying good fortune
- Biertempfel: Pirates lefty Locke settles into rotation
- Web giants likely to battle for music fans’ attention
- Pirates notebook: Botched popup shocks Martin
- South Side group sponsors wide range of activities outdoors
- Morgan Contemporary Glass’ teapots exhibit pours on the creativity
- Spirit moves McFerrin on new album
- Trout in the Classroom program reels in students
- As yen falls, so does cost of products from Japan
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.