Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates pitcher Morton turns in solid performance in win over Marlins
- ‘Voice of Pittsburgh’ was proud of Mon Valley roots
- Previewing the the 2015 WPIAL baseball championships
- With space to spare, Pittsburgh International draws corporate jet carrier
- Pirates notebook: Morton’s return to Pirates means Liz leaves
- Steelers interested in playing internationally again
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun in McKeesport; boy critical
- Accident at West Virginia’s Cheat Lake sends boaters to hospital
- Theft thwarted by employee at North Huntingdon Wal-Mart
- Westmoreland Veterans’ Monument unveiled, rededicated in Greensburg
- Market inches further into record territory as oil price jump boosts energy sector