Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers hope new faces breathe life into team
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Westmoreland women stole thousands to finance dog show appearances, police say
- Steelers notebook: Team hasn’t called on Keisel, Harrison yet
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Hiring in shale industry shifts to skilled workers
- Pittsburgh Brewing Co. tries to reconnect with region, return to glory days
- Grand jury report says Western Psych failed to cooperate with police
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- Sunoco wants to rebuild station in Greensburg
- EPA hearings to bring coal debate to Pittsburgh streets