Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fights reported, shots fired outside Monroeville Mall restaurant
- Pirates notebook: Is it time for Kang to head to Indy?
- Defense shines in Pitt football spring game
- Water main break causes sinkhole in Shadyside
- Weather, fish combine for memorable opening day of trout season
- Girl shot in Mercer County
- MLB notebook: Fox Sports hires Pete Rose as studio analyst
- NHL notebook: Flames coach Hartley fined $50K for late-game melee
- Allegheny County lakes draw big crowds on picturesque opening day
- Lawsuit: Pittsburgh Public Schools should have known officer was abusing boys
- Western Pa. veterans get wheelchairs, mobility