Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- UPMC researcher who died of cyanide poisoning committed suicide
- Sting highlights demand for Pappy Van Winkle bourbon
- Penguins finally break through, defeat Devils at Prudential Center
- Penguins notebook: Bennett a healthy scratch
- Rooney says Pittsburgh is ‘good place’ for next northern Super Bowl
- HOF finalist Bettis ‘behind everything’ in 2005 Super Bowl run
- Nation sick of Obama blunders, Perry tells state Republicans
- Monessen woman dies in truck-car crash on Route 51 in Fayette County
- Homework: Pittsburgh Home Show to feature celebs, wine and pets
- Wilkinsburg auto dealer scammed at least 30 people, police say
- Pirates sign 2 to minor league deals