Newsmaker: Lori Molinari
Family: Husband, Ray
Education: Bachelor of Science in natural sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 1996; MBA, Point Park University, 2000; doctor of business administration, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 2004
Occupation: Assistant professor of business management at Point Park University; business consultant in fulfillment and reverse logistics
Noteworthy: Her paper "Reducing E-Waste of Consumer Electronics Through Reverse Logistics" received the award for best paper at the second annual International Conference on Sustainable Enterprises of the Future, at Robert Morris University.
Quote: "What happens to consumer electronics when people are done with them• There's still revenue in those devices that can be reused, extending the life cycle of devices that would normally end up in landfills."
Add Andrew Conte to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Domestic dispute at gas station leads to lockdown at Arsenal Middle School
- U.S. Steel to relocate corporate headquarters on former Civic Arena site
- New Kensington-Arnold employee suspended over alleged inappropriate contact with student
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- High winds knock out power, injure man at Cranberry construction site
- Allegheny judge Woodruff, ex-Steelers corner, to run for Pa. Supreme Court
- Judge orders 28 UPMC protesters who blocked traffic to do community service
- 4 injured when vehicles collide, car plows into North Huntingdon auto body shop
- Judge hears arguments on Conneaut tax status, sheriff’s sale could be delayed
- Allegheny County will stop asking about employees’ criminal history, executive says
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North