Pitt to open football season 6 p.m. vs. Buffalo
College Football Videos
Pitt has released the kickoff times for the first two football games of the 2011 season.
The Panthers will open the season against Buffalo at 6 p.m. on Sept. 3 at Heinz Field. The following week, Pitt will host Maine at 1 p.m. on Sept. 10.
Other times set are: Sept. 17 at Iowa, noon; Sept. 29 (Thurs.) vs. South Florida, 8 p.m.; and Oct. 26 (Wed.) vs. Connecticut, 8 p.m.
Additional kickoff times will be announced as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man dies in jump from Route 130 overpass onto passing tractor-trailer in Hempfield
- Police investigate pair of fatal rush hour incidents in Shaler, Marshall
- Pirates notebook: Reliever Holdzkom among three players cut
- Allegheny County Court judge removes Brentley from City Council primary ballot
- Pa. Supreme Court upholds special prosecutor investigating AG Kane
- Pirates again approach Polanco about contract extension
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 7, Tigers 3
- Monessen police investigating drive-by shooting
- Husband of accused drug-dealing teacher faces his own drug, intimidation charges
- Man awaiting trial for offering drugs to 2 teens found hanged in his Belle Vernon home
- Virginia Tech: Ex-Washington star McKenzie did not violate conduct rules