Pitt to open football season 6 p.m. vs. Buffalo
College Football Videos
Pitt has released the kickoff times for the first two football games of the 2011 season.
The Panthers will open the season against Buffalo at 6 p.m. on Sept. 3 at Heinz Field. The following week, Pitt will host Maine at 1 p.m. on Sept. 10.
Other times set are: Sept. 17 at Iowa, noon; Sept. 29 (Thurs.) vs. South Florida, 8 p.m.; and Oct. 26 (Wed.) vs. Connecticut, 8 p.m.
Additional kickoff times will be announced as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- 2 dead, including student gunman, after Wash. school shooting
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Howard Hanna family donates $1M for business student scholarships at University of Pittsburgh
- First Niagara sets aside $45 million
- Arrest made in connection with Rostraver home invasion
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Monsour hospital properties sold at free-and-clear sale
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Counterfeit credit card ring falls for failure to remember birth date on fake ID