Pitt to open football season 6 p.m. vs. Buffalo
College Football Videos
Pitt has released the kickoff times for the first two football games of the 2011 season.
The Panthers will open the season against Buffalo at 6 p.m. on Sept. 3 at Heinz Field. The following week, Pitt will host Maine at 1 p.m. on Sept. 10.
Other times set are: Sept. 17 at Iowa, noon; Sept. 29 (Thurs.) vs. South Florida, 8 p.m.; and Oct. 26 (Wed.) vs. Connecticut, 8 p.m.
Additional kickoff times will be announced as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Witnesses help identify 2nd teen charged in killing Andre Roberts
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Photo of suspect in Greendale Tavern burglary/fire released
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Earlier openings make Black Friday shopping easier for bargain-hunters
- Northern Cambria man accused of attempted rape
- Class AAAA boys basketball preview: After 1st playoff win since 2003, Hempfield boys hope to advance in postseason
- October mine inspections result in 127 citations
- No federal funds to help enforce Pa. ban on texting by drivers