Pitt to open football season 6 p.m. vs. Buffalo
College Football Videos
Pitt has released the kickoff times for the first two football games of the 2011 season.
The Panthers will open the season against Buffalo at 6 p.m. on Sept. 3 at Heinz Field. The following week, Pitt will host Maine at 1 p.m. on Sept. 10.
Other times set are: Sept. 17 at Iowa, noon; Sept. 29 (Thurs.) vs. South Florida, 8 p.m.; and Oct. 26 (Wed.) vs. Connecticut, 8 p.m.
Additional kickoff times will be announced as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gibonia’s Saad shows off Stanley Cup at 911th Airlift Wing
- Beaver County widow won’t lose home over $6.30 late fee
- PPG puts brand 1st in strategy to reach commercial paint market
- Heyl: Bicyclists get all the love in a city that still prefers 4 wheels
- Plum High School teacher held for court on charges of intimidation
- Appeals court clears way for class-action lawsuit against PNC
- More than 100 stamp bags confiscated in Greensburg; 4 arrested
- Steelers’ Wheaton adjusting his game moving to slot receiver
- Indiana County man dies when ATV strikes corn crib
- Fox Chapel’s Cohen commits to Hartford for tennis
- Hempfield cyclist to cool wheels in jail during appeal