Pitt to open football season 6 p.m. vs. Buffalo
College Football Videos
Pitt has released the kickoff times for the first two football games of the 2011 season.
The Panthers will open the season against Buffalo at 6 p.m. on Sept. 3 at Heinz Field. The following week, Pitt will host Maine at 1 p.m. on Sept. 10.
Other times set are: Sept. 17 at Iowa, noon; Sept. 29 (Thurs.) vs. South Florida, 8 p.m.; and Oct. 26 (Wed.) vs. Connecticut, 8 p.m.
Additional kickoff times will be announced as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Locke struggles again early, Pirates lose again in Milwaukee
- Bubble players get last chance to impress Steelers
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- American to halt 2 direct routes from Pittsburgh International
- Asking price for Penguins franchise said to be at a record $750M
- Western Pennsylvania schools’ denial of access to roofers prompts suit
- Pa. business interests decry EPA ozone proposal as economic albatross
- Statewide high school football notebook: Longtime Berwick coach set to begin final season
- Hempfield officials to review site plan for Excela Health Orthoplex
- Police: Woman faked Mt. Pleasant robbery
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno from Derry on life support, family says