Source: Pitt to interview Fickell, Chryst, Cristobal for coaching job
College Football Videos
Pitt is planning to interview Ohio State interim coach Luke Fickell, Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst and Florida International coach Mario Cristobal in its quest to find a replacement for Todd Graham, a source told the Tribune-Review today.
Pitt athletic director Steve Pederson, who is out of town, is planning to meet with all three coaches.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins competition among bottom six
- Easter Seals merger in Pennsylvania raises ethics concerns
- Police: 7 fatally shot, gunman dead in southeastern Missouri
- Rossi: Pirates better with Maz on scene
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates
- Pennsylvania House pushes liquor system privatization bill through
- Rue21 adjusts for tough market
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police
- Cafe Con Leche helps Pittsburgh’s Latino community meet wider audience
- Drivers survive head-on crash on Route 356 in Allegheny Township
- WPIAL finalists feature skilled scorers, playmakers on perimeter