WVU's White to play Saturday
College Football Videos
West Virginia quarterback Pat White is expected to play this Saturday against Syracuse. White left the game in the third quarter of the Mountaineers' win against Rutgers Saturday, but West Virginia coach Bill Stewart said on a conference call today that White is OK.
"If everything progresses as we think, he'll be in the lineup on Saturday," Stewart said. "He does not have a concussion. He's OK."
White took a hard hit to the helmet in the third quarter and was taken to the locker room after he walked off the field. White did return to the sidelines, but backup quarterback Jarrett Brown played the rest of the game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- FDA rule to require chain restaurants to post calorie counts
- No. 15 San Diego State hammers Pitt, 74-57
- Mon Valley preparing for Small Business Saturday
- DUI checkpoints take on dangerous drivers
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Rostraver business site ordered to close
- Retailers that won’t open on Thanksgiving hope move pays off
- Firefighters douse blaze at abandoned house
- Lower gasoline prices fail to spur consumer spending
- Roundup: Mazda recalls cars to fix tire pressure monitors; Wal-Mart’s top merchant out as key holiday nears; more