WVU's White to play Saturday
College Football Videos
West Virginia quarterback Pat White is expected to play this Saturday against Syracuse. White left the game in the third quarter of the Mountaineers' win against Rutgers Saturday, but West Virginia coach Bill Stewart said on a conference call today that White is OK.
"If everything progresses as we think, he'll be in the lineup on Saturday," Stewart said. "He does not have a concussion. He's OK."
White took a hard hit to the helmet in the third quarter and was taken to the locker room after he walked off the field. White did return to the sidelines, but backup quarterback Jarrett Brown played the rest of the game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- The bullet inside your body ‘becomes a part of you’
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Freezing rain hits Western Pennsylvania, many accidents reported
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Springdale Library to pay rent to borough
- Man’s death by runaway wheel on Route 28 ruled accident