Pitt's Lee wins scholar-athlete award
College Football Videos
Kicker Conor Lee was named the Big East football Scholar-Athlete of the Year on Thursday, becoming only the second Pitt player to earn such an honor.
Lee, 24, of Upper St. Clair, will receive a $2,000 scholarship toward graduate or professional studies. He earned dual degrees in business and economics in April, and is pursuing an MBA at the Katz School of Business.
Pitt's Vince Crochunis earned the award in 2004.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State court blocks release of Penn State emails between Freeh investigators and Attorney General
- Kittanning’s Bowers changes commitment from Pitt to Penn State
- Pine-Richland’s DiNucci commits to Pitt
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Penguins recall 4 players
- Pittsburgh police say officers in video did not use excessive force
- Funeral for Joey Fabus, honorary Bethel Park police officer, draws crowd
- New York City hunkers down as Nor’easter threatens blizzard conditions
- Senate GOP, fired open records director file lawsuit against Wolf
- Arnold woman severely injured in Allegheny Township wreck
- W.Va. natural gas line explodes near Ohio border