Pitt's Lee wins scholar-athlete award
College Football Videos
Kicker Conor Lee was named the Big East football Scholar-Athlete of the Year on Thursday, becoming only the second Pitt player to earn such an honor.
Lee, 24, of Upper St. Clair, will receive a $2,000 scholarship toward graduate or professional studies. He earned dual degrees in business and economics in April, and is pursuing an MBA at the Katz School of Business.
Pitt's Vince Crochunis earned the award in 2004.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Peduto blasts Wolf’s plan to borrow $3B to shore up pensions
- Pirates acquire pitcher Blanton from Royals for cash
- Teenage boys arrested in connection with armed robberies in Shadyside
- Pittsburgh authority hires firm to end long vacancy at North Shore retail space
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Work release inmate walks away from Armstrong County Jail
- Connellsville man arrested for firing handgun at city’s East Park
- ‘Greed is not criminal,’ says judge in McCullough trial
- Police: Avonmore mayor found stranger’s lost wallet, took cash from it
- ATI reveals details of contract offer to steelworkers union
- Multiple delays to slow travel between Alle-Kiski Valley, Greensburg