Pryor wants 'Terrelle Cryer' T-shirt
College Football Videos
Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor said Penn State students have designed a T-shirt in his honor, and he said Wednesday night that he wants one.
The $10 shirt features a Nittany Lion handing a tissue to Pryor. The tagline: "The Nutcracker: A Terrelle Cryer Story."
Two years ago, when Pryor was a prized recruit from Jeannette, Pryor was beloved by Penn State fans, who chanted his name when he was on the sideline before facing Notre Dame.
On Saturday, he will be on the opposing side of the field, leading Big Ten rival Ohio State against the Lions.
"I'd like to get a few (T-shirts) before the game," Pryor said. "I'd like to wear one in warm-ups. I guess they're trying to get in my head.
"I'm glad I found out before the game. I can't let anything get to me."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- Tourists rush to visit Cuba before American influence felt
- Shortfalls sabotage promise of a union retiree’s pension
- Mt. Lebanon native, Iraq war hero’s action goes unrewarded
- Pirates pitchers finding success with expanded strike zone
- Starkey: Next frontier for Steelers offense
- Pirates notebook: Polanco’s power outburst a matter of timing
- Probiotic bacteria help conquer ‘superbugs’
- Man rescued from sinkhole in McKeesport
- Alvarez latest in Pirates’ revolving door at first base