Pryor wants 'Terrelle Cryer' T-shirt
College Football Videos
Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor said Penn State students have designed a T-shirt in his honor, and he said Wednesday night that he wants one.
The $10 shirt features a Nittany Lion handing a tissue to Pryor. The tagline: "The Nutcracker: A Terrelle Cryer Story."
Two years ago, when Pryor was a prized recruit from Jeannette, Pryor was beloved by Penn State fans, who chanted his name when he was on the sideline before facing Notre Dame.
On Saturday, he will be on the opposing side of the field, leading Big Ten rival Ohio State against the Lions.
"I'd like to get a few (T-shirts) before the game," Pryor said. "I'd like to wear one in warm-ups. I guess they're trying to get in my head.
"I'm glad I found out before the game. I can't let anything get to me."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Peduto blasts Wolf’s plan to borrow $3B to shore up pensions
- Pirates acquire pitcher Blanton from Royals for cash
- Inside the Steelers: Williams’ quickness out of backfield evident in drills
- West Liberty pitcher hones skills in South
- McCutchen, Pirates cruise to interleague victory over Twins
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Steelers notebook: LB Dupree sits out backs-on–backers drill
- Drone to help Northern Regional police zone in on missing, fleeing people
- Pirates notebook: Melancon bails out Watson with extended outing
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless
- Neighborhood movie theaters use unconventional methods to draw customers