Pryor wants 'Terrelle Cryer' T-shirt
Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor said Penn State students have designed a T-shirt in his honor, and he said Wednesday night that he wants one.
The $10 shirt features a Nittany Lion handing a tissue to Pryor. The tagline: "The Nutcracker: A Terrelle Cryer Story."
Two years ago, when Pryor was a prized recruit from Jeannette, Pryor was beloved by Penn State fans, who chanted his name when he was on the sideline before facing Notre Dame.
On Saturday, he will be on the opposing side of the field, leading Big Ten rival Ohio State against the Lions.
"I'd like to get a few (T-shirts) before the game," Pryor said. "I'd like to wear one in warm-ups. I guess they're trying to get in my head.
"I'm glad I found out before the game. I can't let anything get to me."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Grads’ starting salaries way behind average
- TSA fee increase this week arrives with load of complaints
- Clemson’s Stoudt is one of the unheralded ACC QBs trying to break out
- Latrobe’s Ci Medical Technologies transforms to medical device business
- Pleasant Hills council passes chicken ordinance — doesn’t fly with everyone
- McCandless residents voice opposition to Wal-Mart plan
- Moody’s downgrades Pa. rating; Corbett ponders pension reform session
- Squirrel Hill street that had been paved getting another pave job
- Rossi: Liriano no ace, but he’s Bucs’ key
- Art collector gets 422 million AmEx points with purchase
- Tarentum Council will auction railway station