RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- In Steelers-Saints game, all eyes on Brown-Lewis matchup
- Trib 30 index surpasses August high
- Connellsville girls basketball looks for returners to be leaders in 2014-15
- Pittsburgh councilwoman proposes rules for protecting dogs from extreme weather
- Knoch boys deal with early-season injury
- Led by Whitehead’s 4 TDs, Central Valley cruises into PIAA semifinals
- WVU’s Shell seeks strong finish
- Season of change on tap for South Allegheny boys basketball
- Knoch girls putting focus on defensive end
- South Fayette wins 30th in a row, moves closer to title defense
- Cash-strapped Pittsburgh Public Schools to sponsor holiday parade