RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers won’t be backed into a corner at NFL Draft
- Reagan shooter Hinckley closer to permanent freedom
- Fights reported, shots fired outside Monroeville Mall restaurant
- Marte jump-starts Pirates in win over Brewers
- Coming off hill revives Seton Hill University, downtown Greensburg
- Transportation challenges rife as Pittsburgh focuses on making fixes
- Penguins notebook: Johnston says Perron needs to shoot
- Governor Wolf’s outreach to lawmakers contrasts with Corbett’s style
- Use of multiple contractors could leave oil, gas operators open to hackers
- Penguins’ Martin a marked man in series with Rangers
- Pirates notebook: Is it time for Kang to head to Indy?