RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mother of Wilkinsburg toddler found dead in ravine charged with her murder
- Homestead man wanted on child sex trafficking charges nabbed in Mississippi
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman after raid at home
- Policy to suspend employees with felony charges does not apply to Kane
- Uber lowers fares in Pittsburgh
- Starkey: Burnett writing incredible final chapter
- VA clears its Pittsburgh health system of latest Legionnaires’ accusations
- Armstrong families following trend when it comes to pets
- Pittsburgh councilman pushes bill to require paid sick leave for employees
- Two killed when F-16, small plane crash; jet pilot safe
- Derry Township Agricultural Fair to feature debut of Farmers Olympics