RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2 dead, including student gunman, after Wash. school shooting
- Pirates to end spring in Philadelphia again, sign Stinson to minor league deal
- Wilkinsburg couple arrested after baby girl dies following beating
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- PennDOT warns of delays next week on Butler Street near Highland Park Bridge
- State’s ‘public-private’ transportation deal will replace 53 bridges in Allegheny County
- Howard Hanna family donates $1M for business student scholarships at University of Pittsburgh
- Authorities: Remains belong to missing Va. student
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Arrest made in connection with Rostraver home invasion