RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crosby understands rule prohibiting him from playing, stresses he is hurt
- Pitt adds Texas wide receiver as 16th commitment to Class of 2015
- WVU frat pledge had fatal blood alcohol level more than six times above state legal limit
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Allegheny County assistant public defender charged for allegedly lying to court staff
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- Man robs Kittanning convenience store early Tuesday
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Owner of Italian Village Pizza stores gets house arrest for tax evasion
- Supporters optimistic about passage of medical marijuana