RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Injured Pitt center Rowell plays well-rounded role on campus
- Rostraver woman victim of home invasion
- Police seize phones of some Norwin High School students
- NFL notebook: Source says Rice’s appeal hearing set for Nov. 5-6
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Chevron puts $20M into educating, training Appalachian workers
- Stocks rally; S&P 500 has best day of 2014
- News Alert
- Molestation by Franciscan friar at Bishop McCort High School in Johnstown nets $8M for 88 former students