RMU to induct hall of fame class
College Football Videos
The 21st annual class of inductees into the Robert Morris University Athletic Hall of Fame is comprised of five former student-athletes and one administrator, each of whom left their mark on their respective programs.
The six new members to join the RMU Athletic Hall of Fame as the Class of 2011 are:• Megan Bell (volleyball; 2002-05); Kali Byers (softball; 2003-06); Dr. Bruce Corrie (director of athletics; 1994-2000); Rhian Dodds (men's soccer; 1998-2002);• Damien Mackman (men's golf; 2001-05) and Jonathan Marshall (men's basketball; 1970-72).
Each of the six inductees will be enshrined into the Robert Morris Athletic Hall of Fame at halftime of RMU's football game against Bryant on Saturday at Joe Walton Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Top Sports Pics - Sept. 1, 2014
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy TV’s odds
- Boston College football coach Addazio can’t get enough of the game
- MLB notebook: Astros fire manager amid dismal season
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Cardinals grab victory over pitcher Cole, Pirates with a late rally
- Reporting abroad, he saw the world & journalism change
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled