Pitt dismisses sophomore linebacker from team
College Football Videos
Pitt redshirt sophomore linebacker Kevin Adams, who made the only start of his career Oct. 15 against Utah, has been dismissed from the team for disciplinary reasons.
Adams played in all eight games this season, recording 11 tackles and 2 1⁄2 for loss of yardage.
Coach Todd Graham, who is out of town on a recruiting trip, had no comment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- WPIAL Class AAAA notebook: Pine-Richland has titles in 3 classifications
- Former youth volunteer facing federal child pornography charges
- Pine-Richland tops defending champ Central Catholic to capture WPIAL title
- The holiday season ushers in the gift of another layer of fashion — the coat
- Author DeKok’s ‘Murder in the Stacks’ looks at Penn State student’s 1969 killing
- Dick Cavett memoir looks back on more than TV show
- Tire comes off, hits oncoming car, kills 1 on Route 28
- WPIAL Class A notebook: Clairton climbs all-time title list
- Heidelberg council approves new playground plan
- Carnegie boy gets to be mayor for a day
- Report lays out red flags, failures in rearing of shooter at Conn. school