Pitt dismisses sophomore linebacker from team
College Football Videos
Pitt redshirt sophomore linebacker Kevin Adams, who made the only start of his career Oct. 15 against Utah, has been dismissed from the team for disciplinary reasons.
Adams played in all eight games this season, recording 11 tackles and 2 1⁄2 for loss of yardage.
Coach Todd Graham, who is out of town on a recruiting trip, had no comment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McCullers’, McLendon’s prowess in clogging trenches crucial to Steelers defense
- Rossi: Looking at the next great Steeler
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- Reds solve Cole, stave off Pirates’ 9th-inning rally
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- Rainy summer delays paving projects in New Kensington
- Roman Catholic Church in midst of culture clash over gays
- O’Neil jumps right in to AD duties at Kiski Area
- Porter’s passion for discus places him among nation’s best throwers
- Pirates notebook: New acquisition Happ more than happy to fill spot in rotation
- Former South Park coach Loughran optimistic about Fox Chapel’s prospects