Pitt dismisses sophomore linebacker from team
College Football Videos
Pitt redshirt sophomore linebacker Kevin Adams, who made the only start of his career Oct. 15 against Utah, has been dismissed from the team for disciplinary reasons.
Adams played in all eight games this season, recording 11 tackles and 2 1⁄2 for loss of yardage.
Coach Todd Graham, who is out of town on a recruiting trip, had no comment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins competition among bottom six
- Suspect in Uniontown woman’s homicide surrenders to police
- Lincoln tries to rejuvenate career in second stint with Pirates
- Rossi: Pirates better with Maz on scene
- Fast-growing Americans for Prosperity opens location in Greensburg
- Drivers survive head-on crash on Route 356 in Allegheny Township
- Woman charged for holding teen drinking party after video found at Penn-Trafford
- Student suicide brings issue of bullying to fore in New Kensington-Arnold
- SCI Greensburg: A dubious deal
- Pennsylvania House pushes liquor system privatization bill through
- Harrison mom, boyfriend charged in abuse of young boys