Robert Morris claims 100th all-time hockey win
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Robert Morris hockey team's 6-4 win over Canisius on Friday night at Clearview Arena marked the 100th victory in program history.
"I'm proud of the players involved in getting 100 wins," Colonials coach Derek Schooley said in a news release. "The players and alumni over the program's eight years have been instrumental in reaching this milestone."
The win also was Schooley's 100th as a head coach.
Robert Morris began playing hockey in the 2004-05 season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Playoff experience pays off for Kittanning in preliminary round win over Elizabeth Forward
- High school roundup: Derry volleyball downs Brownsville in prelminary round
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Unity rally aims to counter negativity of KKK message in ’97
- Calgon Carbon poised for explosive growth
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Market sell-off offers opening
- Statements to stand in Connellsville High School athlete’s slaying
- Fayette seeks ownership of building for jail
- CMU spinoff’s CEO gets council honors