Robert Morris claims 100th all-time hockey win
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Robert Morris hockey team's 6-4 win over Canisius on Friday night at Clearview Arena marked the 100th victory in program history.
"I'm proud of the players involved in getting 100 wins," Colonials coach Derek Schooley said in a news release. "The players and alumni over the program's eight years have been instrumental in reaching this milestone."
The win also was Schooley's 100th as a head coach.
Robert Morris began playing hockey in the 2004-05 season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Paving, electronics upgrades evident at Steel Valley
- Pirates show depth in earning victory over Rockies; Polanco has big night
- Healthy, confident Steelers LB Shazier ready for full speed ahead
- Timing drives former KHL star Plotnikov
- Gorman: An ‘honor’ to follow a legend
- Pirates notebook: Catcher Cervelli among ejection leaders
- Historic WWII-era landing ship tank docking at Heinz Field
- ATI picket injured at Harrison mill
- New Orleans slow to heal 10 years after Hurricane Katrina
- Clinton: Women ‘expect’ extremism from terrorists, not GOP candidates
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle mulling rotation options