Robert Morris claims 100th all-time hockey win
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Robert Morris hockey team's 6-4 win over Canisius on Friday night at Clearview Arena marked the 100th victory in program history.
"I'm proud of the players involved in getting 100 wins," Colonials coach Derek Schooley said in a news release. "The players and alumni over the program's eight years have been instrumental in reaching this milestone."
The win also was Schooley's 100th as a head coach.
Robert Morris began playing hockey in the 2004-05 season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Hospital finances still crying ‘ouch’
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Cezanne likely to attract bidders
- No tax increase for Everson next year
- Trained teachers, staff to treat allergic students under Pennsylvania law
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Youngwood fire department, recalling community’s help in dark hour, reaches out to homeless family
- Fleury’s career-best 6th shutout lifts Penguins over Avalanche in overtime
- Valley reaches out to brighten East Deer cancer patient’s holiday
- New Kensington-Arnold confronts ‘frightening’ budget situation
- Normalville church performs Christmas play