Robert Morris claims 100th all-time hockey win
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Robert Morris hockey team's 6-4 win over Canisius on Friday night at Clearview Arena marked the 100th victory in program history.
"I'm proud of the players involved in getting 100 wins," Colonials coach Derek Schooley said in a news release. "The players and alumni over the program's eight years have been instrumental in reaching this milestone."
The win also was Schooley's 100th as a head coach.
Robert Morris began playing hockey in the 2004-05 season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Elsie Hillman, philanthropist and one-time GOP powerhouse, dies at 89
- Murrysville oncologist says he had necessary permits to hunt, kill lion
- Steelers defensive end Tuitt shifts into high gear
- Rossi: Pirates foolish to bet on Burnett return
- Westmoreland Co. businessman going to prison
- Steelers notebook: No decision on surgery for rookie CB Golson
- Operating loss mounts at Highmark’s core hospital system
- Perfect storm rains heroin, pain pills onto Mon Valley
- Steelers’ Mitchell taking cautious approach about dealing with injuries
- Uniontown man shot in head still in coma, 3 suspects sought
- Rain postpones Pirates-Cubs game