Newly hired Pitt RB coach bolts to Wisconsin
College Football Videos
Eddie Faulkner, the Pitt running backs coach for less than a month, was hired to coach tight ends at the University of Wisconsin, Badgers coach Bret Bielema announced Monday.
Faulkner played running back at Wisconsin from 1996-2000 and spent last season as the running backs coach/special teams coordinator at Northern Illinois. Prior to that, he was on the Ball State staff for seven seasons.
Pitt coach Paul Chryst hired Faulkner on Jan. 12.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- Penguins’ Fleury surrenders 7 goals in 1 period of NHL All-Star Game loss
- Storm could drop 4-6 inches of snow on Pittsburgh area
- ‘Free’ wine kiosk initiative costs state Liquor Control Board $300K
- Linemen commit to PSU, boosting Franklin’s recruiting class
- Vets study links PB pills, genetic variations to Gulf War illness
- Chips in pucks, jerseys could alter how NHL games are analyzed
- Central Catholic’s Petrishen says he enjoys hectic recruiting process
- Bloomfield bookstore owner bucks naysayers
- Nor’easter threatens Northeast with up to 2 feet of snow