Newly hired Pitt RB coach bolts to Wisconsin
College Football Videos
Eddie Faulkner, the Pitt running backs coach for less than a month, was hired to coach tight ends at the University of Wisconsin, Badgers coach Bret Bielema announced Monday.
Faulkner played running back at Wisconsin from 1996-2000 and spent last season as the running backs coach/special teams coordinator at Northern Illinois. Prior to that, he was on the Ball State staff for seven seasons.
Pitt coach Paul Chryst hired Faulkner on Jan. 12.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Judge convicts Homewood man of deadly jitney driver shooting
- Steelers trade punter Wing to Giants for pick
- Plum teacher asks judge to dismiss intimidation charges
- Pitt forward Maia injured during workouts
- Steelers laud decision, praise Brady for taking on Goodell
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno dies, hospital says
- Vick supporters, opponents demonstrate before Steelers’ game, but coexist
- Residents want crossing guard at spot where McKeesport student was struck, killed
- Judge will not recuse himself from Scaife case
- U.S. adds 173,000 jobs in August, dropping unemployment rate to 5.1 percent
- Blossom end rot can be fixed with proper watering, not more nutrients