Pitt guard Woodall earns national honor
College Football Videos
Pitt junior guard Tray Woodall was named the Oscar Robertson National Player of the Week on Tuesday.
Woodall averaged 26.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists in wins over West Virginia and Villanova last week.
As the Big East Player of the Week, Woodall was nominated for the award, which is chosen by a representative of the U.S. Basketball Writers Association board of directors from a list of Division I conference players of the week.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Flooding forces evacuation of Ligonier Township residents
- Artist born without arms, legs gives Hampton students peek into her world
- Blue Jays’ Martin has ‘nothing but praise’ for former Pirates teammates
- Penguins need trade-deadline acquisitions to bring toughness
- ‘Time for bold change,’ Wolf says in outlining $30B state budget
- Rossi: Pirates’ post-Martin plan comes with a catch or 2
- American Eagle notches $61.6M 4Q profit
- Local lawmakers question Wolf’s budget plan
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 8, Blue Jays 7
- Man found fatally shot in Washington
- Safety Vinopal, other former Panthers perform for NFL scouts at Pitt’s Pro Day