Pitt senior guard awarded sixth year of eligibility
College Football Videos
Pitt senior guard Chris Jacobson will return to the team next season after the?NCAA?awarded him a sixth year of eligibility, athletic director Steve Pederson said.
Jacobson suffered a season-ending injury to his left knee last?year against Iowa in the third game of the season. It was the second season-ending knee injury of his career for Jacobson, who also missed his freshman year in 2007.
Jacobson, a?graduate of Keystone Oaks High School, started all 13 games in 2010 and the first three in 2011 at left guard.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Popular Super Bowl, March Madness traditions prohibited under state law
- Leader Times roundup: Kittanning girls basketball team rolls past Valley, 61-8
- McGuffey tops Kittanning to reach WPIAL wrestling semifinals
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Capitals dominate overmatched Penguins in win at Verizon Center
- Super Bowl ads win by playing to viewers’ emotions, experts say
- Starkey: What are Penguins, Pirates up to?
- For Penguins coach Johnston, it’s a matter of substance over style
- Alibaba ripped in report
- Pa. police departments worry order on criminal seizures hurts bottom line
- Daily Courier roundup: Southmoreland, Mt. Pleasant fall in quarterfinals