Penguins Stanley Cup Champions DVD to hit stores July 7
Fans need not wait long to relive the Penguins' Stanley Cup run.
Warner Home Video will release its official "Pittsburgh Penguins 2008-09 Stanley Cup Champions" DVD on July 7. The video will provide a recap of the entire season dating to training camp. It will include the season-opening trip to Europe and all of the playoffs.
The cost will be $24.98, and the DVD will be available at most electronic retail stores and the team's Pens Station store at Mellon Arena.
However, for those fans who cannot wait for their Cup fix, Comcast is offering a replay of Monday's victory parade through downtown to digital subscribers via its On Demand service. Simply go to Your Town/News & Information/KDKA-TV folders to access the parade broadcast.
Penguins players started scattering across North America on Tuesday, and the team was working with the NHL and Hockey Hall of Fame to establish a Cup schedule for later this summer. Many players will reunite this weekend at the wedding of former teammate Colby Armstrong.Additional Information:
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins release Carcillo from tryout contract
- Penguins’ Sutter is determined to keep scoring pressure on
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy
- Despres is relishing his regular role on Penguins’ blue line
- With analytics, NHL is whole new game
- Apparent knee injury leaves Penguins’ Bennett in limbo
- Penguins notebook: Crosby ‘confident’ despite limited preseason time
- Healthy again, Penguins’ Dupuis eager for game action
- Penguins notebook: Consol ice still a matter of concern
- Penguins goalie Fleury, a free agent at end of season, wants to stay
- Penguins notebook: Scuderi OK with new defensive system