Penguins Stanley Cup Champions DVD to hit stores July 7
Fans need not wait long to relive the Penguins' Stanley Cup run.
Warner Home Video will release its official "Pittsburgh Penguins 2008-09 Stanley Cup Champions" DVD on July 7. The video will provide a recap of the entire season dating to training camp. It will include the season-opening trip to Europe and all of the playoffs.
The cost will be $24.98, and the DVD will be available at most electronic retail stores and the team's Pens Station store at Mellon Arena.
However, for those fans who cannot wait for their Cup fix, Comcast is offering a replay of Monday's victory parade through downtown to digital subscribers via its On Demand service. Simply go to Your Town/News & Information/KDKA-TV folders to access the parade broadcast.
Penguins players started scattering across North America on Tuesday, and the team was working with the NHL and Hockey Hall of Fame to establish a Cup schedule for later this summer. Many players will reunite this weekend at the wedding of former teammate Colby Armstrong.Additional Information:
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Finding balance between toughness, excessiveness key for Penguins’ Downie
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Penguins notebook: Penguins getting fewer power-play opportunities
- New assistant Agnew has Pens’ PK, defense among league’s best
- Penguins fans from England, Spain journey across pond to Pittsburgh
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings