Penguins lose a left wing, claim a left wing
The Penguins retained four of five players placed on waivers yesterday, but lost left wing Paul Bissonnette, who was claimed today by Phoenix. The Penguins claimed left wing Chris Bourque from Washington.
Staying with the Penguins and assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the American Hockey League are wingers Ryan Bayda and Chris Conner and defensemen Nate Guenin and Deryk Engelland.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Penguins notebook: Penguins getting fewer power-play opportunities
- Penguins’ Dupuis diagnosed with blood clot in lung
- Rossi: For Penguins’ Dupuis, family must come first
- Penguins notebook: Fleury awaits word on when he’ll vie for 300th victory
- New assistant Agnew has Pens’ PK, defense among league’s best
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis’ absence will alter roles on penalty kill
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis to miss Penguins game in Montreal
- Bennett, Fleury lead Penguins to a complete victory over Canadiens