DirecTV, Versus finally end service dispute
DirecTV and Versus have reached a deal after more than six months to return the sports network to the satellite television service.
DirecTV dropped Versus after their contract concluded at the end of August and the two sides were not able to reach an agreement. They said Monday that Versus will be available as part of the same packages as before.
Versus' offerings include the NHL playoffs, which begin next month.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Bennett status remains fluid
- Ehrhoff finding his way with Penguins
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Penguins notebook: Johnston calls Quinn ‘phenomenal’ coach, person
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- Fleury collects career win No. 300 in crucial game against Bruins
- Finding balance between toughness, excessiveness key for Penguins’ Downie
- Penguins’ Dupuis diagnosed with blood clot in lung
- Penguins notebook: Penguins getting fewer power-play opportunities
- Replacing versatile Dupuis could prove difficult for Penguins
- Rossi: For Penguins’ Dupuis, family must come first