DirecTV, Versus finally end service dispute
DirecTV and Versus have reached a deal after more than six months to return the sports network to the satellite television service.
DirecTV dropped Versus after their contract concluded at the end of August and the two sides were not able to reach an agreement. They said Monday that Versus will be available as part of the same packages as before.
Versus' offerings include the NHL playoffs, which begin next month.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Three more players tested for mumps
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings
- Downie, Farnham bringing a much-needed edge to the Penguins
- Pouliot scores in NHL debut as Penguins tame Panthers
- Penguins notebook: Memorable night for Pouliot, Trocheck
- Penguins defenseman Letang having best season in new system
- Minor league report: Other prospects on Penguins’ radar
- Penguins notebook: Zatkoff returns to team as Fleury’s backup
- Penguins continue to thrive, despite spate of ailments
- With 3 more players possibly affected, Pens’ mumps fight escalates
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz ‘really close’ to return