DirecTV, Versus finally end service dispute
DirecTV and Versus have reached a deal after more than six months to return the sports network to the satellite television service.
DirecTV dropped Versus after their contract concluded at the end of August and the two sides were not able to reach an agreement. They said Monday that Versus will be available as part of the same packages as before.
Versus' offerings include the NHL playoffs, which begin next month.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Penguins notebook: Penguins getting fewer power-play opportunities
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis’ absence will alter roles on penalty kill
- New assistant Agnew has Pens’ PK, defense among league’s best
- Replacing versatile Dupuis could prove difficult for Penguins
- Penguins’ Dupuis diagnosed with blood clot in lung
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout
- Penguins defenseman Maatta makes his return in win over Canadiens
- Rossi: For Penguins’ Dupuis, family must come first