DirecTV, Versus finally end service dispute
DirecTV and Versus have reached a deal after more than six months to return the sports network to the satellite television service.
DirecTV dropped Versus after their contract concluded at the end of August and the two sides were not able to reach an agreement. They said Monday that Versus will be available as part of the same packages as before.
Versus' offerings include the NHL playoffs, which begin next month.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pens look to buck shots, goals trend
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo has no hard feelings after failing to make roster
- Penguins notebook: Malkin returns to center
- Penguins equipment manager attends to multitude of details
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Testing legs, giving backup goalie a chance are Penguins’ priorities
- With analytics, NHL is whole new game
- Penguins notebook: Ex-teammate Cooke says ‘I feel for’ Shero, Bylsma
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Penguins notebook: Johnston blends music, practice for local students