Penguins' Adams undergoes successful surgery
Penguins forward Craig Adams underwent successful laparoscopic appendectomy surgery Friday.
Adams' rehab is expected to take four weeks, and he is expected to be ready for training camp in September.
Adams, a right wing, played in 80 games last year during the regular season, scoring four goals and 11 assists.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Florence man charged with killing police officer
- Rossi: It’s past time for NFL to protect players
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger reported symptoms that led to his exit vs. Seahawks
- Steelers stalled by Seahawks, on outside of AFC wild-card picture
- Steelers notebook: Seahawks’ Sherman gets better of WR Brown
- Steelers players say they support Tomlin’s attempts at deception
- Re-enactor commits to pioneer lifestyle in Murrysville cabin
- Security policies limit ‘insider threat’ at airports, TSA says
- University of Pittsburgh researchers revisit war of electric currents
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- 40 years later, siblings of South Greensburg girl who disappeared still seek closure