Kings forward fined for boarding Kunitz
Los Angeles Kings forward Ethan Moreau was fined $2,500 late Sunday for boarding Chris Kunitz in the first period of the Penguins' win Saturday.
The incident was reviewed Sunday, and Moreau was fined the maximum amount allowed under the collective bargaining agreement because he was in violation of Rule 41.1 (boarding).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins missing Martin, Ehrhoff, Adams; prized prospect Pouliot called up
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz ‘really close’ to return
- Penguins defenseman Letang having best season in new system
- Penguins star Crosby talks about his experience with mumps
- Fleury’s career-best 6th shutout lifts Penguins over Avalanche in overtime
- Penguins’ Maatta to seek second opinion for shoulder
- Penguins notebook: Zatkoff returns to team as Fleury’s backup
- Mumps confirmed for Penguins’ Bennett; team intern also affected
- Penguins notebook: Johnston stands by decision on Crosby
- With 3 more players possibly affected, Pens’ mumps fight escalates
- Penguins player might have exposed Children’s Hospital patients to mumps