Penguins' Sidney Crosby won't play tomorrow against Florida
SUNRISE, Fla. — Penguins captain Sidney Crosby will not play tomorrow night against Florida, according to coach Dan Bylsma.
Crosby did participate in Friday's practice but did not address the media.
Bylsma said that there is no change to Crosby's status and that no timetable for his return is in place. Crosby skated 30 minutes longer than his teammates at Friday's practice.
Following tomorrow's contest against the Panthers, the Penguins play three consecutive home games next week.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coach Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’
- Injured Penguins optimistic about returning next season
- Crosby, Malkin want to remain in Pittsburgh
- Penguins notebook: Crosby to play in worlds for 1st time since 2006
- Penguins president: General manager, coach won’t be fired
- Young defensemen make case for future with Penguins
- From injuries to front office, Penguins’ season didn’t lack drama
- Rossi: Penguins’ best bet is on Martin
- Penguins’ Malkin: ‘We’re not a championship team’
- Penguins notebook: Lovejoy says individual play is problematic
- Rossi: This type of hockey is a serious problem