PSU's Lee, Navorro questionable for Saturday
College Football Videos
Penn State linebackers Sean Lee and Navorro Bowman are questionable for Saturday's game against Iowa at Beaver Stadium.
While Bowman is more likely to play, Lee is doubtful.
"I really don't know whether Sean is gonna make it on Saturday," Penn State coach Joe Paterno said. "He's day by day. I really don't know.
"Navorro was out there and practiced for about a third of the practice (Monday). I'm anxious to see how he feels today. You don't want to stick him in there when he's really not 100 percent."
Lee did not practice Monday after spraining his left knee this past Saturday in Penn State's 31-6 victory against Temple. Lee sat out all of last season with a torn ACL in his right knee.
Bowman missed the past two games with a groin injury, but could be ready to return for Penn State's Big Ten opener this weekend.
"If his health continues to be as it is today, I'd expect him to be starting Saturday," Penn State linebacker Josh Hull said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield infant fights rare disease
- Penguins’ Letang leaves hospital, out with concussion
- Penguins slip past Sharks, 3-2, in shootout
- Owner of Penn Hills tombstone business pleads guilty to swindling the bereaved out of $90K
- LaBar: WrestleMania 31 one of the best ever
- New Kensington resident looks to transform city
- Former teachers convicted in Atlanta test scandal
- Researchers uncover details to help get GOP candidates elected
- Couple taken into custody after 8-hour standoff in Hempfield
- 1 dead after car tries to ram Fort Meade gate
- With Malkin out, Penguins fall to Flyers, 4-1