Staal returns to ice today during the Penguins' morning skate
Jordan Staal returned to the ice today during the Penguins' morning skate.
He said that no timetable has been set for his return from a broken hand and acknowledged that a report that the hand was broken twice was inaccurate.
Staal didn't rule out a return to the Penguins by The Winter Classic Saturday at Heinz Field even though that would seem quite unlikely.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Florence man charged with killing police officer
- Steelers stalled by Seahawks, on outside of AFC wild-card picture
- Rossi: It’s past time for NFL to protect players
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger reported symptoms that led to his exit vs. Seahawks
- Steelers players say they support Tomlin’s attempts at deception
- Indiana Twp. liver transplant recipient, 2, takes steps toward normal life
- Steelers notebook: Seahawks’ Sherman gets better of WR Brown
- Re-enactor commits to pioneer lifestyle in Murrysville cabin
- Week 12 — Steelers-Seahawks gameday grades
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- University of Pittsburgh researchers revisit war of electric currents