Big Ben to appear in country music video
Ben Roethlisberger has agreed to appear in the video for the song "Mr. Right Now" by the PovertyNeck Hillbillies, the Fayette County-based country music band that recently signed a national deal with Rust Records.
The PovertyNeck Hillbillies celebrated the June 6 release of their first national album -- a self-titled CD and DVD combo -- Friday night with a concert at the Chevrolet Amphitheatre at Station Square.
"Mr. Right Now" has enjoyed success among fans throughout Western Pennsylvania, but the single will be released nationally, along with the new video featuring Roethlisberger, later this month.
The Rooney family, which owns the Steelers, named the PovertyNeck Hillibillies as the official band of the team earlier this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin: Taylor back, Polamalu probable for return vs. Saints
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- NFL parity makes playoff chase a multi-team muddle
- Rossi: As Blount walked, Porter called
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Steelers Film Session: Sticking with what works
- Lack of experienced backup means more work for Steelers RB Bell