Big Ben to appear in country music video
Ben Roethlisberger has agreed to appear in the video for the song "Mr. Right Now" by the PovertyNeck Hillbillies, the Fayette County-based country music band that recently signed a national deal with Rust Records.
The PovertyNeck Hillbillies celebrated the June 6 release of their first national album -- a self-titled CD and DVD combo -- Friday night with a concert at the Chevrolet Amphitheatre at Station Square.
"Mr. Right Now" has enjoyed success among fans throughout Western Pennsylvania, but the single will be released nationally, along with the new video featuring Roethlisberger, later this month.
The Rooney family, which owns the Steelers, named the PovertyNeck Hillibillies as the official band of the team earlier this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police charge New Florence man in St. Clair officer’s killing
- Penn State coach fires offensive coordinator
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- Penguins centermen enjoying better faceoff success rate
- College football notebook: Richt out at Georgia; Miles staying put at LSU
- Fatal HOV lane crash in Ross under investigation
- Clinton’s $275 billion jobs program tied to infrastructure
- Outdoors notebook: Multiyear license buyers fish more often
- Travelers advised to arrive 2 hours early for flights from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Soutmoreland girls basketball team primary goal: playoffs
- High school notebook: TJ, Clairton head into enemy territory