Roethlisberger named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
Ben Roethlisberger has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
The Steelers quarterback led the Steelers back from an 11-point halftime deficit last Sunday, accounting for all three of the Steelers' second-half touchdowns in a 31-28 over the Cleveland Browns.
It is the second time Roethlisberger has won the award during his career.
Roethlisberger completed 23-of-34 passes for 278 yards and two touchdowns as the Steelers beat the Browns for the ninth-straight time.
He also rushed for 49 yards on five carries and had a 30-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter of the game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Steelers running back Bell is taking long-term look at his NFL career
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Steelers notebook: Best RB tandem in NFL?
- Steelers submit application to play host to Super Bowl in 2023
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life
- Rossi: Moats looks to make a splash with Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Line coach wants strong run defense