Steelers sign linebacker Keyaron Fox
The Steelers have made their second free-agent pickup as they signed linebacker Keyaron Fox to a one-year contract today.
The 6-3, 235-pound Fox played the previous four seasons for the Chiefs, who took him in the third round of the 2004 draft.
A special-teams player and reserve linebacker in Kansas City, Fox had his best season in 2006 when he made 52 tackles and started four games for the injured Derrick Johnson.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unabashed church pastors put politics front and center
- Black Friday chaos dwindles thanks to earlier deals, online sales
- Pakistan’s private schools chief rebukes teenage activist Malala Yousafzai
- Group urges Port Authority of Allegheny County to fund more transit routes
- Contractor eyes early finish to work on New Stanton interchange of Interstate 70
- Penguins lose hard-fought game to Blue Jackets in overtime
- 2 Greensburg properties left on demo list
- $2,000 donated for abused puppies recovering at South Huntingdon shelter
- Convinced Fed will raise rates in December, investors parse meaning of ‘gradual’ increase
- Jeannette trudges through blight
- Greensburg streetlights to be updated, save city $90K