Steelers re-sign Eason to two-year contract
The Steelers have re-signed defensive end Nick Eason to a two-year contract.
The 6-3, 305-pounder played in all 17 of the Steelers' games last season and started one of them in place of the injured Aaron Smith. Eason was credited with seven tackles.
In other Steelers news, the team is hosting five college prospects today at its South Side practice facility.
Meeting with coaches and scouts are Boston College offensive tackle Gosder Cherilus, Michigan State running back Jehuu Caulcrick, Texas A&M defensive tackle Joseph "Red" Bryant, Kansas running back Brandon McAnderson and Hampton defensive end Kendall Langford.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penn State coach fires offensive coordinator
- Police charge New Florence man in St. Clair officer’s killing
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- Fatal HOV lane crash in Ross under investigation
- Indiana Twp. liver transplant recipient, 2, takes steps toward normal life
- Penguins centermen enjoying better faceoff success rate
- Travelers advised to arrive 2 hours early for flights from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- Gorman: Central’s Wheeler ‘made the play we needed’
- Funding highway bill atop Rep. Shuster’s agenda
- Thomas Jefferson uses defense, running game to capture WPIAL title