Steelers sign 12 undrafted rookies
The Steelers have signed 12 rookies, who went undrafted over the weekend, and included in that group are a pair of defensive linemen.
The Steelers didn't draft any defensive linemen but they have added two to the mix with the signings of Southern Mississippi's Martavius Prince and Washington's Jordan Reffett.
The players the Steelers signed along with the six they drafted last Saturday and Sunday will take part in mini-camp.
Here is the list of undrafted free agents that have signed with the Steelers:
- Patrick Bailey, LB, Duke
- Dorien Bryant, WR, Purdue
- Doug Legursky, C, Marshall
- Roy Lewis, CB, Washington
- Mike Potts, QB, William & Mary
- Martavius Prince, DL, Southern Miss
- Julian Rauch, K, Appalachian State
- Micah Rucker, WR, Eastern Illinois
- Jordan Reffett, DL, Washington
- Dezmond Sherrod, TE, Mississippi State
- Travis Williams, CB, East Carolina
- Donovan Woods, LB, Oklahoma State
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Former Steelers kicker Reed doesn’t like new NFL PAT rule
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Steelers’ Heyward looking to stay for long haul
- Steelers claim QB-turned-WR Gardner
- Steelers interested in playing internationally again
- Steelers guard Foster likes offense’s direction heading into season
- Steelers gamble Chickillo can make transition to outside linebacker
- Steelers sign first-round pick Dupree
- Steelers’ Bell seeking leniency from NFL
- Steelers sign 3rd-round choice Coates
- Former Steelers linebacker Robinson dies