Steelers sign 12 undrafted rookies
The Steelers have signed 12 rookies, who went undrafted over the weekend, and included in that group are a pair of defensive linemen.
The Steelers didn't draft any defensive linemen but they have added two to the mix with the signings of Southern Mississippi's Martavius Prince and Washington's Jordan Reffett.
The players the Steelers signed along with the six they drafted last Saturday and Sunday will take part in mini-camp.
Here is the list of undrafted free agents that have signed with the Steelers:
- Patrick Bailey, LB, Duke
- Dorien Bryant, WR, Purdue
- Doug Legursky, C, Marshall
- Roy Lewis, CB, Washington
- Mike Potts, QB, William & Mary
- Martavius Prince, DL, Southern Miss
- Julian Rauch, K, Appalachian State
- Micah Rucker, WR, Eastern Illinois
- Jordan Reffett, DL, Washington
- Dezmond Sherrod, TE, Mississippi State
- Travis Williams, CB, East Carolina
- Donovan Woods, LB, Oklahoma State
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- McCullers’, McLendon’s prowess in clogging trenches crucial to Steelers defense
- Steelers notebook: Injuries finally become issue at training camp
- Inside the Steelers: QB Jones continues to get majority of snaps
- Steelers OLB coach Porter teaches as passionately as he played
- Inside The Steelers: LB Williams dominates backs-on-backers drill at Latrobe Memorial Stadium
- Inside the Steelers: Rookie linebacker Chickillo continues to excel
- 2014 showing has Steelers RB Harris confident he belongs
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Inside the Steelers: Williams’ quickness out of backfield evident in drills