Steelers sign DE Huntley
The Steelers have signed defensive end Kevin Huntley and released rookie defensive tackle Kyle Clement.
The 6-7, 270-pound Huntley, who was recently waived by the Redskins, has played parts of two NFL seasons.
He had 10 tackles and 2 1⁄2 sacks for the Raiders in six games in 2006. Playing in five games for the Falcons last season, the 26-year-old Huntley was credited with three tackles.
Clement, who signed with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent, had been out since spraining his knee Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless
- Inside the Steelers: Williams’ quickness out of backfield evident in drills
- Steelers notebook: LB Dupree sits out backs-on–backers drill
- Steelers unfazed by Patriots quarterback Brady suspension saga
- Steelers’ Wheaton adjusting his game moving to slot receiver
- Steelers notebook: Rookie CB Golson still dealing with left shoulder pain
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season
- Steelers extend head coach Tomlin’s contract through 2018 season
- Steelers LB Timmons has grown into leadership role on defense
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue