Steelers sign DE Huntley
The Steelers have signed defensive end Kevin Huntley and released rookie defensive tackle Kyle Clement.
The 6-7, 270-pound Huntley, who was recently waived by the Redskins, has played parts of two NFL seasons.
He had 10 tackles and 2 1⁄2 sacks for the Raiders in six games in 2006. Playing in five games for the Falcons last season, the 26-year-old Huntley was credited with three tackles.
Clement, who signed with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent, had been out since spraining his knee Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Bell, Chiefs’ Charles elevating running back position in NFL
- Chiefs game-plan play that suits speedy rookie Thomas’ talents
- Steelers notebook: Bell says he’s prepared to test Chiefs defense
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- Steelers offense finding an unprecedented balance when it counts
- Steelers Film Session: Falcons find way to limit Bell’s production
- Steelers lookahead: Chiefs’ Charles injured but remains dangerous threat
- Veteran tight end Miller’s blocking skill crucial to success to Steelers running game
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin unaware of mumps outbreak in NHL