Steelers sign DE Huntley
The Steelers have signed defensive end Kevin Huntley and released rookie defensive tackle Kyle Clement.
The 6-7, 270-pound Huntley, who was recently waived by the Redskins, has played parts of two NFL seasons.
He had 10 tackles and 2 1⁄2 sacks for the Raiders in six games in 2006. Playing in five games for the Falcons last season, the 26-year-old Huntley was credited with three tackles.
Clement, who signed with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent, had been out since spraining his knee Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Steelers notebook: No-huddle gets limited use vs. Texans
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Steelers’ defense rebounds after shaky 1st quarter, forces Texans into mistakes
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Steelers lookahead: Colts QB Luck becoming one of NFL’s elite
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans