Steelers sign DE Huntley
The Steelers have signed defensive end Kevin Huntley and released rookie defensive tackle Kyle Clement.
The 6-7, 270-pound Huntley, who was recently waived by the Redskins, has played parts of two NFL seasons.
He had 10 tackles and 2 1⁄2 sacks for the Raiders in six games in 2006. Playing in five games for the Falcons last season, the 26-year-old Huntley was credited with three tackles.
Clement, who signed with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent, had been out since spraining his knee Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Harrison eyes stretch run
- Starkey: Artie Rowell’s incredible odyssey
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Emotional send-off awaits Pitt seniors
- Michigan State takes bumpy road to finale against Penn State
- HS highlight reel: Pair of title games to be on tape delay Saturday
- House fire displaces family of 6 in Somerset County
- Palestinian artist who appealed blasphemy sentence of 800 lashes, prison sentenced to execution
- Gorman: Thomas Jefferson quarterback Kelley savors run after injuries, illness
- Knoch girls seek dividends of experience